Dragoncon 2009 Picture/update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured why make a new thread when most here who went will be checking this thread.

I have found out that there were a few people at Dragon*Con that had or got H1N1(Swine Flu). I was around one of them apparently though I did not get sick. *shrug*

This is nothing to panic about. Still if you haven't been feeling the greatest since D*Con and you haven't been getting better, it's best to get checked out by a physician to be sure. Also just because you didn't get sick, it doesn't mean you can't spread it. Anyone you know that's gotten sick since your return, please let them know to get checked out too. Just as a precaution.

Stay safe and be healthy. :)

Yuki-Kedamono said:
haha awesome pics! ^__^ i love how alot of people are making "steampunk" versions of characters, i find it so interesting to see what they come up with, haha

an i didn't notice the little flood creature in any other pics, that's an awesome idea! lol

Thanks! My husband borrowed a really nice Nikon for the con and was able to get some pretty impressive shots. :)

This whole steampunk fad is really intriguing. Next year I want to see Steampunk Ironman.. or steampunk Rocketeer.

Are you referring to the pic of the Cobra cosplayer rolling around on the floor with the flood attached to his face? He was so funny!! It did make me want to ask other cosplayers to do the same but alas.. I refrained. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love seeing everyones pics. the only thing i hate is that out of the maybe 1200 pics from con i have looked threw i still have not found one of dogwizard hitting me in the back with the hammer..:( and i know people took it i had to pose for like 10 min about to fall on my face..lol

stickx said:
Thanks! My husband borrowed a really nice Nikon for the con and was able to get some pretty impressive shots. :)

This whole steampunk fad is really intriguing. Next year I want to see Steampunk Ironman.. or steampunk Rocketeer.

Are you referring to the pic of the Cobra cosplayer rolling around on the floor with the flood attached to his face? He was so funny!! It did make me want to ask other cosplayers to do the same but alas.. I refrained. :)

aww you should have! it would have been ubber WIN! lol. an as far as the flood images i'm just talking about overall, not a pic in particular. like how you marched with it in the parade an have the cobra soldier get attacked by it or how it was just sitting there on the table, lol. i saw a marine from AvP had a face hugger on his head in the parade, lol love stuff like that, hahaha

kasper said:
I love seeing everyones pics. the only thing i hate is that out of the maybe 1200 pics from con i have looked threw i still have not found one of dogwizard hitting me in the back with the hammer.. :( and i know people took it i had to pose for like 10 min about to fall on my face..lol

well i guess just waiting for the dragoncon site to get all the final pics up will have it's rewards if it happens to have a shot of that moment ^^

23Magnum said:
I figured why make a new thread when most here who went will be checking this thread.

I have found out that there were a few people at Dragon*Con that had or got H1N1(Swine Flu). I was around one of them apparently though I did not get sick. *shrug*

This is nothing to panic about. Still if you haven't been feeling the greatest since D*Con and you haven't been getting better, it's best to get checked out by a physician to be sure. Also just because you didn't get sick, it doesn't mean you can't spread it. Anyone you know that's gotten sick since your return, please let them know to get checked out too. Just as a precaution.

Stay safe and be healthy. :)

well Im sick but luckly I got it checked out its just a sinus infections and cold but its wiped me out. probably since I wore my suit so long and the humity

Jaxjags2100 said:
Sorry I haven't posted these sooner.

Been busy since we got home from D*C.

This is only a first upload of pics for D*C.

I have a ton more and I should be able to get to them by this weekend.

Dragon*Con 2009 Flickr Page

where am i at??? hahaha. i know i was in some of those pics.. i guess they will be up eventually..

Jaxjags2100 said:
Sorry I haven't posted these sooner.

Been busy since we got home from D*C.

This is only a first upload of pics for D*C.

I have a ton more and I should be able to get to them by this weekend.

Dragon*Con 2009 Flickr Page

OMG Jax, those are incredible!!!! Thanks a ton for uploading those!!!

Sean Bradley said:
OMG Jax, those are incredible!!!! Thanks a ton for uploading those!!!

Haha no problem dude! I actually have a lot more to go through just haven't had a chance to upload them. I'll update the thread once I've posted more.

I was wondering, did any of you guys participate in the giant thriller dance they had? I heard there was about 900 people involved in it

hey all i know i asking alot here but.

Does anyone have a pic form after the parade where were taking pics in the Hyatt. and have One of them where i was holding that ladies Baby i want to see how it looks.

thanks all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back