Dragoncon Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kotaku said:
mmm. i reckonise this suit what do you think a match?
2811361441_340270abff.jpg

to this
4544829224569f70f82514.jpg

and i rekon this is Sean Bradley

Rofl, they caught Dreads Bicep piece falling off! Looks like a blast guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same. It looks like you guys are having a blast. I need to get prepared for next years con ... and maybe MegaCon if the 405th are attending it.

- Adulese

Looks like fun guys. Wish I could have gotten out of work to play your reindeer games :cautious: . Keep the pics coming.

Cheers,
Kensai

Herbie+Spartans="Awesomer!!!"
Skip to the end of the vid and you will know what i mean =D

-FSS

awesome! looks like it was decent fun.. wish I could made it, but this weekend was way more hectic then I figured it would be.. and I wound up in North Carolina.. kind of the wrong direction.. I hope everything went really well, so far I'm liking these pics!

once i get my photos uploaded i will put them on here.. i had a good time with all the 405th i hung out with.. it was great getting to see you guys in person..

These are the best pics I got. I know they are blurry. The rest were even worse, everyone kept moving. I was in a hurry cus I had to meet my parents across the street,but it was the first time I got to see anyone from the 405th in uniform. (I missed the parade - Construction+Detour=Lost) Anyway heres some pics.

DragonCon20080062.jpg

DragonCon20080072.jpg

DragonCon20080082.jpg

BlacRoseImmortal said:
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that the Black Spartan is SKG :]

:eek: It's like you were reading my mind.. I thought, "Hmmm, who might that black spartan be?", Then I scroll down to find this.. :lol:

Once again, it looks like a lot of fun.

[/envy]

Who are the others?
My guess (in order from left to right) is Adam(fixed the side locks on your chest?), spase, and people have already figured its SKG.
More pics plz? :D

OK - here's some quickies. These are just the ones I found floating around the tubes so far. I'm sure that there are some bigger and better ones on the way (unfortunately whenever I had my camera no one was around and when everyone was around I was in armor and didn't have my camera) Props to everyone who realized the mystery green suit was me... :cool:

DW_01.jpg

DW02.jpg

DW07.jpg

40504.jpg

40505.jpg

more shortly...

40507.jpg

40503.jpg

40508.jpg

40509.jpg

40510.jpg

40511.jpg

A good time was had by all! I had to come back early and will do a better write up tomorrow. It was really great to meet everyone in person and have dinner on Saturday. I can't wait to see the official pics!

p0rtalman said:
That first pic looks great!
It's Rob in the blue armor isnt it?

Thanks - I must have posed for 200-300 pics just on Saturday - I'm hoping that some good ones from the professional photogs make it into the official DCon albums. I do want to p-shop the orange tip on the rifle and the little bit of my neck that's visible in that first pic - they really took a nice shot. Everybody looked great as you will see when some more pics surface.

Actually Rob's in the Green Westerfield with the flag...

You would be correct. Skullcandy is in the black. The other two are Spase and somone else that I can't remember. Adam wasn't there when I took these pics, cus I asked Magnum. I thought it was Adam.

DogWizard said:
It was really great to meet everyone in person and have dinner on Saturday. I can't wait to see the official pics!
My parents were too tired to go to diner. We still had to drive three hours home so yeah I missed that. :p I'll get to see the rest of you guys some other time. It was nice to meet Rob and Link and everyone else that I ran into.

Soon there will be many pictures! :cool: The turn out here at Dcon was amazing! I'm glad for all those that came, and I hope to see the rest of you next year!. DoC

Edit: for those that figured out SKG, your guess on the others is wrong ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back