Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
its amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it! im looking forward to this as much as the next purchasebrothers film maybe more!

SpartanG said:
and dead mullet...i wasnt kidding, surely that IS the correct driving method for a warthog :p i mean, who needs a wheel and pedals when you have a remote controller?!

and crucible...seriously dude, your supposed to be british....please tell me you didnt get the irony/sarcasm me and mullet were using, i mean, its americans who dont understand that stuff :p

See? The future IS coming!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Hunter II4 said:
all you need now is a pelican that would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet (y)

Sadly, while we will have a field full of Pelicans, Longswords and Hornets, they will likely all be VFX. We may have a Pelican internal set though.

Macattack64 said:
Omg can I just like drive that hog... omg :D

Fly over here and I'll consider it. :)

4th Draft of the script was completed today and released to department heads - the next great step in the making of the film has been overcome!

what are your next great steps, and talking of the hog, how goes the work on her? is she looking pretty? has work begun on her sister yet?

I guess the next great steps are securing the funds for the shoot and securing the cast! Perhaps getting more recognition for the project and trying to raise it's profile even more.

As far as the warthog goes, she's still having work done on the internals. As for a sister, I don't think we'll be able to afford her. :(

Peter Cooper said:
I guess the next great steps are securing the funds for the shoot and securing the cast! Perhaps getting more recognition for the project and trying to raise it's profile even more.

As far as the warthog goes, she's still having work done on the internals. As for a sister, I don't think we'll be able to afford her. :(
Any shots of the armor yet? Screw the real Halo Movie, your awesome. I just read through the whole the thread.

Omega7 said:
Wow really amazing stuff! Makes me def. want to take some theater and film making classes next semester.

There's times when I'm doing this, and I sit back and wish that I'd taken some too... ;)

Thanks for the kind words Rundown. :)

Just a note to all of you who keep sending me messages offering use of costumes - thank you ever so much for your words of support and the offer of using your own costumes, but we will only be using our own costumes and armour made by our prop team for the film. This is not a comment on quality of builds or anything, but simply an issue of property management and continuity.

Its nice to know the fans are happy with the work done so far on the Warthog, Im very excited to be 'sort of' on the last major step.
Most of the work so far has actually been more problem solving than build- so its getting to the stage where a real difference in the pictures will be apparent.

D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back