Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we will have several qualified pyrotechnicians on set, so that is always open to us, but I anticipate quite a lot of pyro effects being done in post.

As far as showing, the film is intended to be release for free on the interweb. Whether we will be able to manage any actual screenings or any other form of release is yet to be seen, and likely will hinge entirely on the discretion of Microsoft.

Is there the possibility of getting some pics of the armor sculpt? I would love to see how thats coming along.

I was just wondering what sort of things you might be selling after the movie and how much they'd cost.

Also would you be able to ship to Australia

Well, the props we're intending of having for the film are:

UNSC Marine armour/gear
M7/caseless
MA5C
M6G
BR55
SRS99D (though 3 of the 4 production rifles have already been claimed)
M41 SSR
Frag grenades
Laser designators
ONI uniforms
Combat laptops
Communications backpacks
Weapons transit crates
2 Halo 1/2 pilots helmets (SPH-4 helicopter helmets)
Grunt costumes
Brute costumes
Plasma pistols
Plasma rifles
Covenant carbines
Needlers
Spikers
Plasma grenades
Small-scale models (assuming all of that goes well)
The Warthog

And what Shade said - though why wouldn't I ship to Australia?

Shade said:
First I would like to see the movie come in b4 they offer to sell the props.

Peter Cooper said:
And what Shade said - though why wouldn't I ship to Australia?

I understand what Shade is saying but if it's on a par with the concept art and Warthog being made then I'd definately like to consider buying something.

Out of interest, how much would that last Sniper Rifle cost?

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter Cooper said:
God knows. :\ Not really willing to discuss sales openly in this thread.

Alright. Thanks for that. I got your pm and I am intrigued.

I'm intrigued by these oni uniforms... Do you have any pics to work from for those or are you having them designed?

I was given five uniforms composed of blue trousers with black stripes down the sides, and blue Ike-style jackets with black wool trims and epaulettes. We are going to be customising them for the production and giving them a more "Halo" look, in the absense of any real evidence showing what ONI Section One uniforms actually look like. They will likely be repleated, worn with combat boots and a turtleneck. A pseudo-traditional uniform with a hint of Fascist flair. For those of you who are members of the Facebook group, photos are in the group photo album.

Been a while since a creative update, so here:

29unscdfr2.jpg

267marines2.jpg

Peter Cooper said:
Been a while since a creative update, so here:

29unscdfr2.jpg

267marines2.jpg

Very nice patches! I think the Hope Springs Eternal looks a bit off in relation to the UNSC, but the Ascension Island looks spot on.

Are you going to have any more division patches? Or are these it?

Those are the only two combat patches that will be used. I have yet to decide whether we will have a run of patches done for our ONI group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back