Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Peter...not to hijack but your inbox is full once again, no doubt with praise ;) :D So I'll put this here.

You probably don't remember...it was a long time ago and your clearly very busy :D I sent you a bunch of pictures of my surrounding area in aid of location choosing. Whilst out the other day I recently found a new structure I hadn't noticed before and if you hadn't yet chosen a location I thought you may be interested.

It is located far off into the woods and is I assume left from when the area was a quarry some decades ago, it is essentially a small concrete tunnel a few hundred feet long under the ground, looks like it was some form of drainage as one end is by a small stream. Essentially there is a central hole which can be jumped into and lookes exactly like a pre-built foxhole, and there is then a fairly small crawl space to the other two exits. If it in any way sounds interesting I can pop back down with my camera/camcorder and get some footage to show you exactly what I mean. Only as I say it is fairly out of the way and if you already have locations in mind...

Umbr44

We have three here from Sean, including his test suit used in the construction guide. :) Thanks for putting the link up, Sean! Totally forgot to post it here!

what's this? Project posted the third comment on this page?? it's a 3 reference!!! aaahhhh!

anyways, keep it up pete! I can't wait to see the trailer!

when it comes out...

jake11124 said:
the front of the armor seems to be a little high on his body. Maybe its just the pics though.

yeah i was thinking the same thing funny what the eye can catch

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not overly choosy - from my perspective, if someone comes to the audition and puts on a good performance, and the accent fits in with that (be it American Mid-Western, New Yorker perhaps, or not even American at all), then I will roll with it.

Peter Cooper said:
I'm not overly choosy - from my perspective, if someone comes to the audition and puts on a good performance, and the accent fits in with that (be it American Mid-Western, New Yorker perhaps, or not even American at all), then I will roll with it.

your looking for a mid-western, new yorker accent? good luck with that combo

link4044 said:

Hey now it's not that uncommon. I moved from Wyoming to NYC a few months ago and have found a surprising number of people from the middle of nowhere =P

link4044 said:

It would be hard to mid-western an try to drop the r's at the end of words.

I couldnt do it (mid-western) to me every thing that spelled has to be pronounced

EDIT: Damorian you will keep your accent for a little bit but after a year or so im sure you loose the new york accent those to are completely different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back