Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Cooper said:
I'm not overly choosy - from my perspective, if someone comes to the audition and puts on a good performance, and the accent fits in with that (be it American Mid-Western, New Yorker perhaps, or not even American at all), then I will roll with it.

A great actor with a kick-a$$ attutude? I Think this is a Job for my Namesake:

john_wayne.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would really love to take part in this film (maybe as an ODST in the background). I need to finish up on my armor. It's understandable if I can't take part though, I'm just really looking forward to seeing this film.

Back to the accents bit, I would totally do a Chinese accent. Just for comic relief.

"Herro? Wha you say? You say Covenan ees heeya?"

link4044 said:
new york has different types of accents....like brooklyn, the bronx, ect....

I know, but all I was saying was that I am not looking for anything specific. It was a broad example, and my point has been made. Can we move on?

Bloodl3tt3r said:
Back to the accents bit, I would totally do a Chinese accent. Just for comic relief.

"Herro? Wha you say? You say Covenan ees heeya?"

Yeah, no.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, I'm near Chicago, visiting England in two months, and going Marine boot camp 1 month after England. I'd be almost! Too bad I'm only 5'7 and not as muscular as I'd hope. As well as I look and sound incredibly young for my age (19). Guess I'll be a real Marine before I become a space Marine. :p

Is your fan film out yet? I saw something on youtube with a Warthog in it that looked like it could have been fanmade.

EDIT: oh wait, never mind. I read more of the posts. Oh man, I wish I could have been a part of your fanfilm. It sounds like so much fun.

Not to be rude but just go back a few pages and you can read for yourself. But if you cant seem to find it, Peter hasn't even started filming, he is looking for actors right now*.

*Sorry if I'm wrong

When he's looking for actors how big do they have to be? Because I am really short and I can fit in Grunt Armor. I also wanna know where it is so please send the location or whatever.

Casting has closed for the teaser trailer and we are going through auditions now. Casting for the feature proper will come later.

My friend Jspiker12 he is really short on you could make him be a grunt for the film your making or whatever.

hell, im from northamptonshire, if you need anyone in the background not doing much, i wouldnt mind doing it, if i can fit it in

Re: Warthog - as and when we get round to it. The build for the turret stalled and will have to wait, as it is relatively low on the priority list.

Re: Spending - I am unwilling to speculate at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back