Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
ummm. your warthog has to many passengers, there isnt enough seat belts and its a safety hazard so im going to have to give you a ticket.

DreadMullet said:
i think you got it... i must not give you guys enough credit.

Not enough by far. I'm holding back and biting my tongue from responding in kind but enough with your jabs about the British, OK? Enough's enough.

Also, damn nice work on the concept art. Who's your source for that beauty? It's certainly desktop-worthy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crucible said:
Not enough by far. I'm holding back and biting my tongue from responding in kind but enough with your jabs about the British, OK? Enough's enough.

Also, damn nice work on the concept art. Who's your source for that beauty? It's certainly desktop-worthy.

you need to do what Batman should of done and take a chill pill man... i was joking, it was pretty obvious i was joking. and it would seem that SpartanG who i was going back and forth with understood that... so try not to bite your tongue to hard, and chill out.

Peter Cooper said:
The artist is Kai Lim, an amazing artist from Singapore. This is his deviantArt - it's amazing. http://ukitakamuki.deviantart.com

I'm still considering a run of prints - reckon the art would be of interest? Still got three more pieces by the same artist to go! :)

of interest? damn right it is! its amazing art!

and dead mullet...i wasnt kidding, surely that IS the correct driving method for a warthog :p i mean, who needs a wheel and pedals when you have a remote controller?!

and crucible...seriously dude, your supposed to be british....please tell me you didnt get the irony/sarcasm me and mullet were using, i mean, its americans who dont understand that stuff :p

Peter Cooper said:
Well, lets put it this way - 1 meter long models won't be out of the question ;) scales would therefore range between 1:5, 1:30 and 1:60 for the Banshee, Pelican and Longsword respectively in those scales.

We are pushing for a full Pelican passenger bay set as well, but we will have to see how things work out. That is a longer term goal.
What about some hornets,sparrow hawks,and vultures

spartan-847-david said:
What about some hornets,sparrow hawks,and vultures

Nope. Don't fit in the story, and VTOL aircraft of the kind like the Hornet would be a real pain to "animate" when filming for greenscreen.

Does it really matter what side the steering wheel is on?! No it doesn't.
Instead of homing in on the 'supposed' faults we should be congratulating these guys for pulling it off.

Amazing work. When it's done I'm going to hunt you down so I can have a go. I'll be in mainland UK in May and Oct so be ready for my arrival! ;) :p
The concept art is also amazing.
I can't wait to see the finished product.

Peter Cooper said:
Nope. Don't fit in the story, and VTOL aircraft of the kind like the Hornet would be a real pain to "animate" when filming for greenscreen.
Actually, something like the Banshee or Phantom would be relatively easy to plausibly do with computer animation. Considering the simplicity of their shapes and the smoothness of their surface, computer animated Covenant vehicles would be a lot easier to make convincing than more real-world-like human vehicles. Then just apply the computer graphics to the footage as you would from green-screened models.

Fearless Son said:
Actually, something like the Banshee or Phantom would be relatively easy to plausibly do with computer animation. Considering the simplicity of their shapes and the smoothness of their surface, computer animated Covenant vehicles would be a lot easier to make convincing than more real-world-like human vehicles. Then just apply the computer graphics to the footage as you would from green-screened models.

Covenant vehicles should be fine, it's the human vehicles that would be more difficult, as the guy was asking about. We will be having Banshees one way or another, and hopefully they'll look great. :)

of course americans don't understand sarcasm i mean really! :rolleyes yeah but he showed the teaser pic and everyone didn't even talk about it i was like WHOA but you guys were arguing over steering :lol: thats really cool though im going to try to make a small movie about ODST's but to a smaller scale with no warthog :'( or amazing artists ,or a prop divsion,or awsome model makers...darn lol

pano2.jpg

Peter Cooper said:

that picture makes me happy in my pants!

have you got any more wips of the hog? when are you starting work on the panels?

I have officialy pissed my pants and shat 3 bricks...

Loving the consept art! The sniper and the spotter all ghillied up looking down for targets. Gotta love that! Can't wait to see the other stuff!

CHEERS!

The Hunter II4 said:
what are you going to do wth the hog and equipment after you have done the movie o_O

We're still not sure. Considering selling some, if not all, of it up to clear the debts incurred on this film and fund the next project. It's not established yet. However, I know we've got 4 sniper rifles being built for the film, and three of them are already claimed as freebies! Sorry as I am to say, I am one of the claimants c___c;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back