Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
p0rtalman said:
Ill be keeping a close eye on anything your looking at selling after the movie ;)

Heh. Not sure how much it would cost to get the Warthog to Oz...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm... question I'm nos sure's been asked or not, but... regardless of the film's shoot locations, is this fan-movie actually SET in the UK? Because the concept art with the frigate hanging in the sky makes me think an awful lot of either the Peak District of the Highlands of Scotland.

Crucible said:
Hm... question I'm nos sure's been asked or not, but... regardless of the film's shoot locations, is this fan-movie actually SET in the UK? Because the concept art with the frigate hanging in the sky makes me think an awful lot of either the Peak District of the Highlands of Scotland.

The film is actually set in the foothills of Argentina.

Peter Cooper said:
Heh. Not sure how much it would cost to get the Warthog to Oz...
Probably a rather large amount... :cry:
I was thinking more along the lines of a smaller prop, you know, that can fit into a box instead of a shipping crate :lol:

p0rtalman said:
Probably a rather large amount... :cry:
I was thinking more along the lines of a smaller prop, you know, that can fit into a box instead of a shipping crate :lol:

Oh, yeah. We'll have a few of those, no doubt. :)

Peter Cooper said:
We're still not sure. Considering selling some, if not all, of it up to clear the debts incurred on this film and fund the next project. It's not established yet. However, I know we've got 4 sniper rifles being built for the film, and three of them are already claimed as freebies! Sorry as I am to say, I am one of the claimants c___c;

:eek: can i have one :(

Peter Cooper said:
I'm afraid that if anyone is to have our fourth rifle, it will be sold after we've wrapped.
are the rifels metal or fiber glass pep?

hope you dont mind but i have used that last pic as my desktop background :D

Also, are you filming in the uk, if so, when, and i'd like to offer my services as a general dogsbody! if you need any that is, i'm assuming that since its non profit theres no pay, but thats fine, i'd just like to be involved!

The construction of the rifles has yet to be established. Our BRs, ARs, M7s and M6Gs will all be moulded, and I think the M7s and M6Gs are intended to be built around functioning airsofts. The snipers will likely be fabricated at least in part from metal, with some moulded parts. Our Spartan laser and SPNKrs will likely be one-off fabrications also.

being a welshman i'd have reccomended wales for filming! mid wales in the beacons is also pretty good too judging from the concepts you've put up

which is why filming in wales and the south west of england is perfect. i have lived in wales most of my life in the surrounding 300 miles have basically been my bored time playground, the brecon beacons, the black mountains, and snowdonia, fit the mountain range look of the concept art, where as the pine groves of mid/south wales and the moors and mining works of somerset/devon/cornwall would also fit perfectly! i deff recommend cornwall, and as trite as it sounds, speak to the guys at the eden project about any jungle scenes you may want to do, they are really good about that kind of thing! obviously, they may not be keen on you hooning around in a hog, but a few marines stalking through the underbrush...!

nightwatch2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back