• Danger Canyon

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well since it's obvious now...

[redacted character] is fighting on a dock area...
[redacted character] gets thrown to the ground by a brute captain and weapon falls in water

BC: and now you die filth! [aims spiker at character]

brute lurches forward dead as two ODST water troops climb onto the dock, one carrying a silenced M25B...
_________________________________________________________________________________________

and thats all i'm givin' yall B|

[redacted character] gets thrown to the ground by a brute captain and weapon falls in water

brute lurches forward dead as two ODST water troops climb onto the dock, one carrying a silenced M25B...
_________________________________________________________________________________________

oh my god that fits in the story

that's...that's wonderfully awesome...better than my failed attempt that I emailed harv!

your idea will fit dude

ya but it comes dangerously close to following part of Ghost of Onyx, I mean i would love to see *that* part in a game but not to the point that the novel basically is how the mission ends...not gonna happen like that!!!

oh wait who where you talk'n to....I'm confussed!

cause if you where talking to 037 I'm sorry

though I was talking about my idea..............sorry *don't hurt me!!!!*

okay.....

i still don't think mine would fit that well since i didn't get far on the details....

But YOU ARE the guy that determines what's what so if you think it fits then it does....:)

BTW do you think the design for the plarrow rifle is good???

could photoshop that area where it would be located so I can get a better picture of where it should be placed?

tomorrow......umm.... IDK what else to do other than post the dover's emblem other than that....IDK..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back