Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Danger Canyon

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So... it's a FF-???? then.....okay cool....I got the emblem 85% complete And if you don't mind I had the ships motto be: Veni, Vidi,Vici-Julius Caesar

Hey I was wondering if we could have left hand and right hand shooting options....I shoot left hand, right eye in real life so to see a game ever have a left hand shooting option would be cool....I shoot right eyed because it's my dominant eye.

yeah there might be that option but not thatttt likely i mean im left handed but i cant still shoot right sided

the first being the XMA38 right? Thanks harv, that means a lot to me..:)

I've been coming up with some wacky non-canon weapon ideas...

like what if the Jackals/Skirmishers had some sort of crossbow like gun without the bow part that shot arrow like needle darts at high speed and it was a very old gun design that was still being used.

or...a laser rifle that ONI was experimenting with to become a new infantry rifle.....

better yet....portable rail-guns for infantrymen kinda like the M99 Stanchion but instead of a sniper rifle...a assault rifle

and possibly the elites and UNSC trading weapons designs and technology and the ability to know how to use them and making new weapon technologies by reverse engineering those said shared technologies...

and last....Colonial Militia sniper teams using old outdated SRS99 Reach versions because the reach version had been in service since 2490

when it comes to shooting I can shoot a side arm and shotgun right handed no prob...it's rifles that I have a hard time shooting right...though I think it's a paranoid issue than a actual issue..

true.... an AR even as a rail gun in the halo universe still probably be improbable..maybe even a turret...the M99 stanchion MAC sniper rifle is nearly 5.5ft long so I guess...a 32.4 inch long AR MAC system would be a little far fetched as an AR is a fully automatic, single shot, and burst firing weapon....oh well I can dream.

true.... an AR even as a rail gun in the halo universe still probably be improbable..maybe even a turret...the M99 stanchion MAC sniper rifle is nearly 5.5ft long so I guess...a 32.4 inch long AR MAC system would be a little far fetched as an AR is a fully automatic, single shot, and burst firing weapon....oh well I can dream.
well what about a turret? i mean a browning is pretty big lol maybe taking design from the MG turret in halo 2?

yes a turret would be nice though the design could be a homage to the turret sgt.Johnson used in halo2's cairo mission

Yes that would be!

Here's a new OSDT helm
ODSTimproved.jpg

Here's a new helm for the Marines/Army the eye piece is homage H:CE
Marinearmyhelm.jpg

Here is the finished paramilitary Reach SRS99
SRS99Paramilitary.jpg

this is a diagram of how smart-scope electronics work
smartlinkscopes.jpg

basically the command Neural Interface of the soldier sends the sight picture to the brain and the brain somehow passes the electronic info to the optical nerve thous normal sight is blocked out by the sight picture but there must be some way to be linked to the scope and not have the scope transmit info that woud into have a sight blocking normal vision

Yes that would be!

Here's a new OSDT helm
ODSTimproved.jpg

Here's a new helm for the Marines/Army the eye piece is homage H:CE
Marinearmyhelm.jpg

Here is the finished paramilitary Reach SRS99
SRS99Paramilitary.jpg

this is a diagram of how smart-scope electronics work
smartlinkscopes.jpg

basically the command Neural Interface of the soldier sends the sight picture to the brain and the brain somehow passes the electronic info to the optical nerve thous normal sight is blocked out by the sight picture but there must be some way to be linked to the scope and not have the scope transmit info that woud into have a sight blocking normal vision

lookin' nice! for some reason i think underwater when i see the odst helm :) just ad some tubes and an air tank... hmmmmm..... IDEA for secret thing lol

new wepon people a coventent jackal wepon. its a energized arow gun that was a precursor to the needler and beam rifle

credit goes to Tyvern

oh and another thing the M247 general purpose will be apperring as a detachable turret

The M247 is back???? A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

I think the arrow gun would be cool to use...(new best friend.....)

the ODST-I is able to have up to 45 min of O2...perfect for underwater and outside-of-ship actions

nah it don't matter... that much really cause it's a CONCEPT!...it's not like the game will fail if you can't draw...that's what I'm here for!..lol!

:) I try....... but really there are a lot of ideas floating around at least they should be concept drawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back