First LG50 bulks in the 405th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mawrTRON

Member DIN
S011
So I think I have made the first set of LG50 Bulks (teh best legs)..

I had a friend make the files for the Shins, boots and thighs If any one needs them..
Although they might need a good modeller to tidy them up so they can be added to the database. The 3d files for the thighs are mostly unfinished, I had to scratch build them (same as my chest :ppiece)

Oh and who do I talk to to get them added to the for mentioned database?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to get them off you if you dont mind. For some reason they are the only leg armor I like in the game so far. I may end up doing a Halo 4 suit with them eventually. As for getting them on the database you would have to get a hold of MissingSpartan7.

Someone called me..?

Sure, send them my way if you want, and I'll have a look over them.
I might be able to do a bit of the cleanup on them as well.

MS7

I would like to get them off you if you dont mind. For some reason they are the only leg armor I like in the game so far. I may end up doing a Halo 4 suit with them eventually. As for getting them on the database you would have to get a hold of MissingSpartan7.

PM me your email addy? I can send em through

Someone called me..?

MS7

A bit of clean up would be required, the thighs might need a proper finishing unfortunately. Is there any talented modellers out there who would complete the thighs for the love? Also PM you email adress

Is that a H4 Legendary torso?! Mind pointing me in the direction of those files?

Yeah sorry I scratch built that bad boy :/

OOH! OOOOH! PICK ME! ME!

pm on teh ways
Someone called me..?

MS7

I have emailed Scotsman all the files to look over and tinker with. If you can fix them up send them back and I can do the unfolds for it.....
And then our good pal MS7 can throw them into the Database.

Sound like a good plan Team 405th?

Those look awesome! I've actually been trying to model these for weeks, but I guess someone much more talented beat me to it ;) I will be twitching in my seat until I see them in the database!

Those look awesome! I've actually been trying to model these for weeks, but I guess someone much more talented beat me to it ;) I will be twitching in my seat until I see them in the database!

You are more than welcome to have a crack at the thighs. They need a-finishin'

Your work is looking pretty solid. Love the Defender helmet. Do you remember if you kept the default scale or what did you use for the scale?

That sounds good, ill send you my email via a pm

Sweet all sent, sent some reference pics too..

How is every one going file wise?

Your work is looking pretty solid. Love the Defender helmet. Do you remember if you kept the default scale or what did you use for the scale?
I measured the width of my head and scaled a picture of the helmet in photoshop.That way I could gauge the minimum width it could be and still manage to fit my head inside. I also did a test pep and A4 unfold too.

Sizes are 298H x 230W x316D

Oh and Satchmo,

Here is something you might enjoy...

1531759_10203130279476312_1935947316_n.jpg

1959551_10203130279276307_1746369604_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

That is an awesome helmet you got there. At first, I thought the helmet had an unusual and odd shape. But once you incorporated this helmet into your amazing build. I have grown to admire it!;)

Awesome work!
Halo 3 Props

Hey,

That is an awesome helmet you got there. At first, I thought the helmet had an unusual and odd shape. But once you incorporated this helmet into your amazing build. I have grown to admire it!;)

Awesome work!
Halo 3 Props

naw shucks... One of the main reasons I like the helmet is because no one uses it. But I kinda boxiness suits the rest of the suit.

besides cant change now.... that look is how my subs know me. :/

I regret lurking so much on this build and not letting you know how awesome I think it is. Anyway, like I said- awesome job. I especially love the scratch MK6 torso. I also admire that this is a promotional build for your channel and with that being said, you gained a new subscriber :) Keep up the good work!

I regret lurking so much on this build and not letting you know how awesome I think it is. Anyway, like I said- awesome job. I especially love the scratch MK6 torso. I also admire that this is a promotional build for your channel and with that being said, you gained a new subscriber :) Keep up the good work!

Yeah thats MK6 Legendary has been a labour of love. I am just finishing the detailing on the 'ass' and 'ab' plates now so hopefully by easter I'll be ready to paint it. Lets pray for decent weather.

Also thanks for the Sub… Apologies for the lack of content as of late. The lack of games combined with 50+ hour weeks and halo armour of course is making it hard. Im trying to find time to get my suit all done so I can start filming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back