First MJOLNIR Mark VI Armor (WIP)-Ragnar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the lack of pics today I was busy running around but I did make some progress will post some after I get off work. Thanks for the compliments on the peps. Any advice on making the valley fold more crisp and clean I score the paper but they are still a little hard to fold.

Update no pictures right now been so busy with work getting ready for Monday (I work at the seafood and meat department at safe way) did the forearms last night and must I say they are a pain in butt with all the small detail going to get some bondo and sand paper tonight and get my helm all looking good sorry agian about no picture I'll try to them up as soon as I can (trying to finish befor Halloween but not tryin to cut corners)

progress pictures finally helm and hand plate resin and glassed
11to8hx.jpg

2lvblv9.jpg

2hxyngz.jpg

shin and forearm peped
nfg0sk.jpg

2m4aexg.jpg

Attachments

• 11to8hx.jpg
    11to8hx.jpg
    562.5 KB · Views: 178
  • 2lvblv9.jpg
    2lvblv9.jpg
    486 KB · Views: 177
  • 2hxyngz.jpg
    2hxyngz.jpg
    390.2 KB · Views: 154
  • nfg0sk.jpg
    nfg0sk.jpg
    531.8 KB · Views: 161
  • 2m4aexg.jpg
    2m4aexg.jpg
    525.6 KB · Views: 152
qucik update started to bondo the helm and resin all of what is finished but got to late and to cold to continue so i have a fun night of peping ahead of me will post pics with more of what is complete when they are peped

qucik up date on the bondo work i don't have a sander or a dremel so doing it all by hand witch is taking for ever im going to see if amazon has some cheap ones

helm
18hoqd.jpg

14jrbr4.jpg

2wftgf6.jpg

Attachments

• 18hoqd.jpg
    18hoqd.jpg
    570.6 KB · Views: 178
  • 14jrbr4.jpg
    14jrbr4.jpg
    615.4 KB · Views: 169
  • 2wftgf6.jpg
    2wftgf6.jpg
    538.8 KB · Views: 193
I must applaud you for doing the HD files for your first pep. I'm doing the same as well. I was cursing the whole time with the helmet, haha. But everything is coming out very nice brother, keep up the good work!!

update time got a lot of sanding done on the helm but still not even 20% done put a coat of cheap white primer on to see whats wrong with it in the pic its not dry yet so it looks a little shiny
v7a0wk.jpg

got the chest pep complete so one more part complete

25pi8hx.jpg

the back was a huge headache

9ap91j.jpg

Attachments

• v7a0wk.jpg
    v7a0wk.jpg
    477.5 KB · Views: 160
  • 25pi8hx.jpg
    25pi8hx.jpg
    526.6 KB · Views: 157