FoolyCoolyMans Jorge 052 Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I'll be done with my MG, I'll use rvb18's method to mold the pieces so I can sell them to people who don't have time to make it :D
But I don't know if it would work with such a large gun o_O

hope you fix those shins soon, they will look much better hey :D
no throwing the mouse through the screen though.. sure our tafe teachers wont like that.. ahahahah

Lol I'll try not to aye. But thanks for all your help with that today. we totally missed nandoes because of that... but Its reassuring to have a second pair of eyes look over to see if the files accurate or screwed up in any way lol.... Oh! btw you still have my Terabyte harddrive.... soooo you can throw the tv shows i dont have on that right now *hint hint* lol

When I'll be done with my MG, I'll use rvb18's method to mold the pieces so I can sell them to people who don't have time to make it :D
But I don't know if it would work with such a large gun o_O

Haha well good luck with that my friend.. im havin enough trouble pepin the handle alone lol :D

Lol, I'll start with the gun cover, then the clip, then I don't know what next... xD

Oh and whose Jorge helmet should I make? I currently have four helmets to choose from o_O

Fooly did you get AceHigh's helmet file? i was going to wait till it was unfolded before downloading it but the next time i looked he had taken it down....bummer me...i really liked his helmet design.

And yea thats the warping i was talking about...right when you connect the two end pieces to that middle section with the hole. I may have to get some Styrofoam or something and use that cause i have no woodworking tools as of yet like you do! Great job on the Gun though, i really hope i have time to make that as well!

This one?
Cirkob5477

Edit: Wow, even I can't see it....
Could someone fix that please?

hey man nice suit it looks amazing so far hey what files did u use and um if u dont mind me asking where u find them? especially the one for the gun!

This one?
Cirkob5477

Edit: Wow, even I can't see it....
Could someone fix that please?
On the left side, you'll see a window that says "Share This Image." Copy the link for the IMG code and paste it here. Thus, you get

jorge_forgedreclaimer.jpg

hey man nice suit it looks amazing so far hey what files did u use and um if u dont mind me asking where u find them? especially the one for the gun!
AceHigh made them but unfortunately, he forbade us to post the links, according to his post here.

@Walter4 quickly
Files Im using have been made by Acehigh... pretty sure i noted that with each photo of my armour pieces I've put up in my wip lol :) and he also made the gun. But Acehigh decided to take down all his files so now you cant get them from his links. So the only way to get these files im using is from people who dont want to respect Acehighs Final Wishes...

Okay... I REALLY need help here... I'm almost certain what i don't want to happen has happened....

I just finished pepin my Helmet. Fits me like a glove. Its fine. BUT i think it looks a little bit out of proportion with the chest piece... they don't seem to match up an look right. well unless you looking at me on a funny angle... (might be just me)

Here are some pics with me wearing both. What do you all think? be honest...

SANY0525.jpg

SANY0526.jpg

SANY0527.jpg

SANY0529.jpg

(Btw Helmet was made by ForgedReclaimer)

I think i might have to make the chest piece again but a little bigger... Aaaaand one of the sides of my chest piece broke... snapped right off... Quite frustrating. kinda helps me lean towards making chest again.... but id rather not lol. You opinions will help me make my decision...

chest too small? Im imagining it and it all looks fine?
PLEASE Heeelp me....

I'd say make it a little bigger, because if you look at pictures of Jorge, you see that his undersuit is quite large and the chest piece fits snugly on top of it, so just make it a tad bigger :D

I kinda hesitate to say "increase the size of the chest piece" mainly because it will start to constrict the range of your arm motion.

I think it fits just right man. Just remember you don't have the padding in nor do you have your undersuit on, so the chest is going to look out of proportions to anything.

I think it good like that, you have to remember that you have not the same body shape of a Spartan, At this size it fit you like a glove.

Pat

I think it good like that, you have to remember that you have not the same body shape of a Spartan

Seconded. At that scale, the helm and chest work very well for your body shape. Not to offend you, but your build isn't exactly like Jorge's. I think that with the arm pieces on, it'll round out the look of your upper torso.

ah sorry i posted without lookin and yeah i heard about Acehigh and yeah that makes since sorry about askin there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back