Forerunner Armor, Has Anyone Made It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to not have posted for a few days, been busy. I haven't been able to buy the foam yet sadly and this week I wont be able to either since we dont have the car to go anywhere... My dad said once we get these bed frames built he will buy the foam for me so I'll have some money for other parts and get the foam!

Man, I'm glad this hasn't died. Sorry about not posting any reference pics, I've been really busy. I really want to see this go somewhere. I may throw some scratch build stuff together later this week. No promises though. I'm trying to finish my current build, after that I should be able to dedicate some time to it. I just want to see the Promethean please!

Im really digging the Promethean Class Warrior Servant. Im thinking modeling that thing in clay and casting pieces out of some kind of rubber latex would be sweet. I'll just add that to my "things that i want to do that i probably will never get to" list

Glad to here about both you (Mitch) and Blackula. ^_^
I'm trying to keep this thread alive, till you guys get to work on your pieces.

Nice to see you, like the armor Taylor.

I should be able to pick up the foam tomorrow, at least thats what he says (sigh) Ive been so busy lately, not a lot of time to play my 360 either or finish pepping the shoulder for my spartan armor. I hate pepping so much... Its boring, long, and tiresom work.

Thought I was missing something... I remembered right when I hit post. Ill add a pic as soon as I get the first cut out of the foam/

I should be able to pick up the foam tomorrow, at least thats what he says (sigh) Ive been so busy lately, not a lot of time to play my 360 either or finish pepping the shoulder for my spartan armor. I hate pepping so much... Its boring, long, and tiresom work.

Thought I was missing something... I remembered right when I hit post. Ill add a pic as soon as I get the first cut out of the foam/

Awesome, I hope you could get the foam today. I can't wait to see the pics. :)

As I guessed it's still a no go on the foam, didn't even go out to aany stores yesterday. BAH!!!! I'm going insane waiting to get the foam, it's so close and yet so so far away... I can't even plan out any other parts for the suit until I get the foam. Anyone else having luck making one though? I thought I remembered a post from someone saying they were making a suit as well.

great thread! I have recently decided that I will soon start work on a Forerunner suit! I will sculpt it out of oil based clays and cast the majority of it out of flexible urethane such as vytaflex so its easy to move in :D I'll start work in... ummm two weeks I hope :D I'll make a new thread for it once it starts so you can learn from my failures :p

As I guessed it's still a no go on the foam, didn't even go out to aany stores yesterday. BAH!!!! I'm going insane waiting to get the foam, it's so close and yet so so far away... I can't even plan out any other parts for the suit until I get the foam. Anyone else having luck making one though? I thought I remembered a post from someone saying they were making a suit as well.
Damn... Well I hope you can get it soon. ;)

great thread! I have recently decided that I will soon start work on a Forerunner suit! I will sculpt it out of oil based clays and cast the majority of it out of flexible urethane such as vytaflex so its easy to move in :D I'll start work in... ummm two weeks I hope :D I'll make a new thread for it once it starts so you can learn from my failures :p
Good luck! I can't wait to see your work. ^_^

actually I am still trying to decide which foreruuner suit to make... I have decided on the helmet with the spike on the top but as far as suit I have no solid plans.... any recommendations?

actually I am still trying to decide which foreruuner suit to make... I have decided on the helmet with the spike on the top but as far as suit I have no solid plans.... any recommendations?

Theres only two suits with reference pics as far as I know, theres a file for the helmet your referring to on the wiki if you haven't noticed. Looks pretty cool but someone difficult.

Never really thought about sculpting one, sounds harder then pepping it. Mainly posting to keep this thread up there, still haven't received my foam... I'm suprised I haven't grown huge muscles and turned green yet. On another note I'm broke so I will have to wait for them to buy it for me, have to purchase some chinchilla food, and purchased the Japanese Relief wristband from Bungie.

for me its the opposite... sculpting is easy and peping is hard :p I work with sculpting clay on a daily basis for my job so its relatively easy for me by now... but peping is just massively draining on my patients :p any way I hope to start work on it next week or the week after... heres to hoping :p

Check out this elite-tank-monster; Looks closely assimilated to forerunner technology:

Probably_Complete_Tank_Elite_by_MikeJensen.jpg

elite-full-002.jpg

Also cool:

596xCov_Arbiter_Render_v2.3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The up close shot of that tank armor makes it look like something from Mass Effect, still cool none the less. Is the tank armor something made by a fan or an actual Bungie concept?

I've never been one to sculpt, at least not very well, that's why I cry every time I see something sculpted that looks like the real deal. There just so beautiful...

Whats with this page and being majorly scrolled over?

Yea, the pictures are links to the guy who made that. Probably fanmade.

I think the lower one is from Halo Wars but haven´t played that. So I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back