Forgedreclaimer's Halo Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just happen to have some useful pics with me...

96878762-MediumMEDPACK.jpg

96880529-MediumMEDPACKLEFT2.jpg

96880776-MediumMEDPACKTOP.jpg

96880590-MediumMEDPACKBACK.jpg

96881789-MediumMEDPACK.jpg

And here's a drawing I had done a while ago, it should be very close to accurate. If you want a higher res version I'd have to play with the drawing file when I get to my home PC. It doesn't have any drawn-thru lines, but feel free to use it if you'd like.

ODSTMedpack.jpg

I have already unfolded the Optican Med Pack. It's here in my 4shared account ( http://www.4shared.com/file/142253977/992212fe/Halo_3_ODST_HealthpackDreadMul.html ). I use the naming convention I proposed. It's not game accurate as I have noticed differences betwen this version and the screen captures that I have but it's pretty good.

Please, people, before requesting a pep piece, do a search on the forums and do a search on the hosting sites such as 4shared. I haven't been here long so that Health Pack piece isn't that old. There are a LOT of pieces out there if you make the effort of searching.

For example, I have not gathered all the files that are on 4shared because I'm not really interested in making a spartan armor but I know where they are. A lot of them are here ( http://search.4shared.com/network/search.jsp?searchmode=2&searchName=*.pdo ) and then some.

New Optican Health Pack

If anyone want's me to unfold this, I'm your man. If you make a model, can you make the cover as a separate piece so it can be opened and closed. I so want to make this as my lunch box whenever I go a convention. It would be too much.

Ruze789 said:

Thanks, should be not to long, maybe tomorrow, i have some other things to do right now. i might also go in photo-shop and make that screen for it too so it can be printed or made into a decal.

Meleck said:
New Optican Health Pack

If anyone want's me to unfold this, I'm your man. If you make a model, can you make the cover as a separate piece so it can be opened and closed. I so want to make this as my lunch box whenever I go a convention. It would be too much.

How does it open up though? Btw Genius idea :D

Last edited by a moderator:
ForgedReclaimer said:
How does it open up though? Btw Genius idea :D

It would make it open from the top. The "ridged part" could just pop up using a friction fit. You could create a storage area inside which is smaller than the outside that we could resin (or any other water-proofing) to prevent water seepage. We could then fill the void between the canister and the storage area with expanding foam to serve as a "coolant" space. It's a technique used to create medieval looking coolers in the SCA as explained in this article ( http://www.greydragon.org/furniture/cooler.html ).

Kats shoulder from halo reach in obj for unfold.

a simple model after my modeling absence.

I need unfolders to unfold my last few uploads that have yet to be unfolded, Buck ODST Helm, Honer Guard Staff, H2 ODST MK2, This...

Download .OBJ

Spartan_Shoulder_Kat_by_ForgedReclaimer.jpg

I'm in for the unfolding. Particularly the ODST stuff. Just PM me the stuff or the link to download. Thanks.

ForgedReclaimer said:
Kats shoulder from halo reach in obj for unfold.

a simple model after my modeling absence.

I need unfolders to unfold my last few uploads that have yet to be unfolded, Buck ODST Helm, Honer Guard Staff, H2 ODST MK2, This...

Download .OBJ

Spartan_Shoulder_Kat_by_ForgedReclaimer.jpg

where can i find the buck odst file or the dutch odst file been looking for an h d modle

-cheers

7Christian7chief7 said:
where can i find the buck odst file or the dutch odst file been looking for an h d modle

-cheers

files

no buck file... not yet anyways but the others are there ,dutch is being unfolded by maleck

warning about the standard up right now, you will need to add a cut line to make the ridge that's missing.

helm.png

The Dutch Helmet is done and the unfold looks different that the Rookie Helmet. This is the tabs version as I tried to make something that should glue nicely with as much "sizable" tabs as I could. I intend to do another one with less tabs and more folding. Yea, that's another way in which I'm crazy. I believe that an unfold can only be tested by building it. I'm not really building because I'm unfolding (and playing too much Modern Warfare 2).

Halo 3 ODST - ODST HD Helm Dutch.ForgedReclaimer.Meleck_tabs.pdo

As always I am using my file name convention so I can have multiple files of the same Armor piece without having cryptic names that will mean nothing to me in a few weeks.

For anyone making this unfold, please review or comment on the goob things, less good things and bad things that I have to change on the unfold. On my end, I'm talking about the unfold. You can comment on the actual model but I can't really do anything about that.

well i found a problem, and its not Melecks its mine, i forgot to add the floating geometry to the dutch helm so you can trace the pattern on top, i am considering creating a mk3 down the road with the pattern modeled on it.

Meleck said:
The Dutch Helmet is done and the unfold looks different that the Rookie Helmet. This is the tabs version as I tried to make something that should glue nicely with as much "sizable" tabs as I could. I intend to do another one with less tabs and more folding. Yea, that's another way in which I'm crazy. I believe that an unfold can only be tested by building it. I'm not really building because I'm unfolding (and playing too much Modern Warfare 2).

Halo 3 ODST - ODST HD Helm Dutch.ForgedReclaimer.Meleck_tabs.pdo

As always I am using my file name convention so I can have multiple files of the same Armor piece without having cryptic names that will mean nothing to me in a few weeks.

For anyone making this unfold, please review or comment on the goob things, less good things and bad things that I have to change on the unfold. On my end, I'm talking about the unfold. You can comment on the actual model but I can't really do anything about that.

i love this modle! i have been waiting so long for this to come out, nice work btw

-cheers

OK, I started working on the new unfold and the new design is so much better that I am going to update the original one with the new one. There won't be two versions; at least, not in my 4shared folder. Unless I come up with something else.

This version has too many tabs and is just not efficient enough. Also that it probably doesn't look good once it's made.

I'll finish the newest version and post it.

hold up Meleck, my mind got he best of me and im making some major adjustments to the design of the helm, its a bit wider and the top is more rounder and not so huge over the visor.

i hate doing this, i always find a way to improve something and end up screwing people up but this new version is going to be much better. it also has a few less polly's and will have a version with a modeled pattern into the mesh. you can finish if you want but im still going to release the new version.

again im very sorry.

Send me the new helmet whenever it's ready. We just have to mark the different versions as HD (High definition) and VHD (Very High Definition) or just do the standard and HD versions. I'll release my new version as it's almost done and I think it's definitely good enough for a lot fo people.

Send me the rookie helmet as well. I'll see if it's feasible. Hey, you have people out there which are REALLY crazy and may like to have such a high definition model. On the other hand, if no one is going to build it, there is no point in unfolding it as it does take time. Time that I will not have to actually build stuff of my own. So many pep, so little time.

Hey, Reclaimer, did you ever do any other work on the Optican Medpack? If not, do you plan to? If so where are you at? I know someone else had done work on it but I can't for the life of me find the information. And yes I do know about the Search feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back