Free 3D Model Index

Here is a fileset I did. It's a slightly custom version of the M7S, and also some ODST parts (the chest and ab case)

Halo 5 assination knife sheathe. If you want the halo 5 assination knife I will attach the link to the creators page. It costs $2.17 in total for the 3d file. I have messaged the creator of the file cedlandfr and asked for permission to distribute his knife. I apologize for breaking the rules on that.

Attachments

• sheath.stl
    8.8 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Halo 5 assination knife as well as sheathe
Your buddy made the sheath and you're distributing that to the community: Awesome. Thank you!

What about the knife? Where is that from? You've provided no link, no credit to its creator. That's not right.

Where is that knife from? Is it a paid model you bought and are now distributing?

Your buddy made the sheath and you're distributing that to the community: Awesome. Thank you!

What about the knife? Where is that from? You've provided no link, no credit to its creator. That's not right.

Where is that knife from? Is it a paid model you bought and are now distributing?
I removed the stl file for the knife and messaged the creator directly asking for permission. If he says yes then I will make sure to add his information as well as his credit. If he says no then I won't put it out there and will only use it when I print it

Updating for the Halo Infinite Gravity Axe - Diminisher of Hope

Side 3.png

Side 2.png

Side.png

You may also need the following additional items to complete your build:
1) 2" Wooden Dowel: https://www.menards.com/main/doors-...-dowel/436979/p-12148367795211036-c-12188.htm

2) Leather Wrap: Amazon.com

Either: 10/32 Screws and Nuts or M5 Screws and nuts at least 6 Inches

3a) 10/24 Screws Amazon.com

10/24 Nuts: Amazon.com

3b) M5 x140: Amazon.com

M5 Nuts: Amazon.com

4) Optional: Fairy Lights: Amazon.com

Use fairy lights inside the hollow blades. Also print hollow blades with clear filament.

If you decide to use 1.5" PVC Schedule 40, you will have to scale the model down by 5%.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back