Full custom REACH build, FREE HAND, NO PEP

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is lookin great! I feel like starting my foam build over again... And actually take my time :p What colors are you thinking? Either way, good job, lovin it!

Cheers bro, go for it man!, they work so well. Um colours I was just going to go off my player model which is white primary and blue secondary, ill paint in some gun metal and silver battle damage too. Visor will be blue and any lights I wire in would be blue

Here comes some crutch action haha, just finished this today

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nice work Ethan.

Good to see another fine costume come out of NZ :)
will you be at Armageddon later this year?

Are you an NZ'er? Wicked man! I hopefully will be going if i get this painted and strapped up good enough to last a days wear

just started painting some of the completed parts (thighs/legs) and also added to the chest piece and build my left shoulder plate. I think im almost ready to paint the chest which im excited about, few more bits of detail to build and paint but im on the home stretch guys :)
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

bad pic but thats the left shoulder
attachment.php

attachment.php

The foam work looks great! Looks like it is well proportioned also.

I'd like to see your process in putting each piece together. Did it take a lot of planning before hand, or are you doing each piece on the fly? Either way I'd assume you've got lots of reference because everything looks great.

I'm finding I'm less and less motivated to spend time cutting out little pepakura pieces, and I'm running out of time to be putting it off. Maybe I can just foam build the rest of my suit...

I'd like to see your process in putting each piece together. Did it take a lot of planning before hand, or are you doing each piece on the fly? Either way I'd assume you've got lots of reference because everything looks great.

I'm finding I'm less and less motivated to spend time cutting out little pepakura pieces, and I'm running out of time to be putting it off. Maybe I can just foam build the rest of my suit...

Hey man, im making an add on to the helmet tonight so ill photo each stage of how the piece is made if it will help you out :)

The test fit shots look great. You've gotten the look down well. The crazy part is that I really dig the colors the way they are. Granted weathering would finish it off nice. But there is something about that teal that really sets off the gray well. You're moving along really well and surprisingly fast for the quality you've gotten. Keep it up.

pic heavy update

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

painted up the chest

attachment.php

attachment.php

made some space shoes lol

attachment.php

attachment.php

painted the forearms

attachment.php

attachment.php

and the crutch

attachment.php

and finally this shoulder plate haha

just added these spent shells into the belt for some extra detail. Also my dad had a practice rubber knife for self defense training so i thought id add a knife to the chest plate, made a sheath out of foam and poped some screws in to make it look legit

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back