Get Your "progression Signatures" Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arithen

Since i've signed up to these forums I've noticed quite a few threads and posts going up asking where to get those awesome Progression Signatures some people have in there sigs? After quite a bit of inspiration from Rednapx's work, i've decided to bring in my own wave of them for you all to use and download. Just in case you like Rednapx's better, here is where you can download them! www.heavenofanime.org/maker

I'll be producing every single Armor variant including an elite one, weapons, and even the flood! just in case :D For now i have a sneak peek for you guys! here is what they will generally look like.

reconexample.gif

All the files are in .PSD format which means you'll have to open it up in a program like Photoshop and self customize the coloration to your liking, there is a tutorial on how to do this and where to download a trial to photoshop below!

List of complete Progression Signatures:

Halo 3

Recon: Download - User Friendly Version MarkVI: Download Hayabusa: Download User Friendly Version

reconarmorprogress.jpg
|
markviarmorprogress.jpg
|
hayabusaarmorprogress.jpg

Mark V: Download ----------------------- Marine: Download

markvarmorprogress.jpg
|
marinearmorprogress.jpg

Halo 3: ODST

Rookie: Download

rookieodstarmor.jpg

Halo: Combat Evolved

Mark V: Download

markvh1armorprogress.jpg

Halo Wars

Mark IV: Download

markivprossess.jpg

Iron Man
[/size]

Iron Man: Download

ironmanarmorprogress.jpg

Please make requests for them as well! this will give me a better chance to get the more popular ones out first! You do not have to credit me in your signature, but if someone asks "where do i get a signature like yours" just direct them to this topic please!

How to use this!?!? Tutorial:

1: If you dont already have Photoshop, or a program that can readily edit .psd files, then please visit https://www.adobe.com/downloads/ and get any trial version of photoshop (I use Photoshop CS4 extended)

2: Download your preferred signature file listed in this post

3: Open it in Photoshop

4: in the right hand side you'll see all the layers in the file, they are all titled specifically for their use. for example: Chest Piece Pepped. This means that you are selecting the Chest piece only and that this has been completely Pepped or your working on the Pep work for this piece of armor. This will color the chest in the signature Purple.

5: Once you've selected all the bits of armor you have been working on or have completed, click "File" then "Save File As" and make sure the file type is "PNG" or "JPEG"

6: You now have a complete signature that you customized! What you want to do now is upload it to a hosting site like "Imageshack.us" or "Photobucket" and copy the link to your signature. To make the signature actually show up, wrap the link in image tags like this

Code:
[img]Your link Here[/img]

For an even more detailed example, this is what my signature looks like. I uploaded it to Imageshack.us and then copied the direct link and put image tags around it. it also has a link connected to it which makes anyone who clicks on my signature directed towards my creation topic i made on the forum. this is what the code looks like!

Code:
[URL="http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22812"][IMG]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/4269/newsigt.gif[/IMG][/URL]

A VERY BIG thank you to Potshot for helping me out with extra organization and a more user friendly way to make your sig!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice! Could I ask for a Space Marine and an Iron Man WIP sig? I see they are the more popular secondary costumes being made on the site.

Of if you like shoot me an email and I'll create them, just tell me how to do it. I'm pretty good with Photoshop and PHP.

chwbcc said:
Very nice! Could I ask for a Space Marine and an Iron Man WIP sig? I see they are the more popular secondary costumes being made on the site.

Of if you like shoot me an email and I'll create them, just tell me how to do it. I'm pretty good with Photoshop and PHP.

I can do that too :) but you'll have to link me up to the pep files so i know what sections to colorize.

Ghost147 said:
I can do that too :) but you'll have to link me up to the pep files so i know what sections to colorize.

You rock!

Here is Samuray's WIP for the Pep files:

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19507&st=0&p=310720&#entry310720

The gloves are probably not going to be pep'd, but there will be some boots.

Here is the original Space Marine Painter it's too complicated for just the e-sig:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/smp.php

I'll work on getting the Pep's for Iron Man. Hes not really my thing but I know where these people are on the boards!!!

You rock!

awesome dude its about time someone did this. now u gotta make a fallout 3 armor progression one lol

Ill stick with the most commonly seen halo armor first on the forums. that'll be Mark VI and ODST, then i'll move on to the other games/films

5*

you can never have to much helpful information , ive noticed as well with the growing numbers of noobs asking the same question

thanks for doing this for the noobs ghost , im sure they'll appreciate it ;)

Im going to do an ODST and hayabusa and then start fillin in requests tomorow :) I also just put up a Mark VI sig for you guys as well :)

Very nice. It's good to have a thread dedicated to this - it took me a long time to actually find out how to do this back when I originally started. Hopefully, this will make it easier for people.

Thanks for all the support everyone, i really hope this helps the new (and old) members out! Just for you guys who were interested in Mark V armor, i got it out early!

markvarmorprogress.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back