girl halloween costumes to go with MC??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolz!!!! Wouldn't be surprised if she slapped me if I mentioned that to her!!!! :D I've been trying to get her to go as lara croft but I juuuust can't get her to go for it :-/ she mentioned Phoenix from X-men? I'm not too big of a X-men fan, what's she like??

Oh and I might accidentally hit her head with my assault rifle if she went as guilty spark cause I get that feeling you guys are talking about! :D

what about miranda, i eman miranda key's get a white jumpsuit and get some sticker paper for printing, print out the UNSC sigma/logo, vut it ou and slap it on, get a white captains hat too. that will work right?
I wanted my wife to be Miranda Keyes. But i'm a stickler for details so theres no way we could pull off the costume in time. especially since we had already settled on a star wars theme. But yeah go to an army navy store and get a white dress uniform. The unsc details could certainly be printed up on sticker paper. I agree, she'll be the perfect counterpart for MC. Unless she wants to go as sergeant Johnson.

P.S. Guilty Spark was the most annoying character in Halo. Even moreso than that kill joy Gravemind. during the MAWlevle. I just kept yelling at the screen "DO SOMETHING!!!" as wave while waveafter wave of those weird 'zombies' jumped at me from everywhere. The Flood what's that???

p.s. R.I.P pvt Jenkins

Not sure if some one posted this idea yet but what about a plain old Halo 3 Marin. There is very little armor besides the helmet and chestplate. They seem to be pretty easy to build and she would just need camo pants and a army green tee for the under suit.

There are a ton of non halo female super heros
Wonder woman
Zatanna
Firestar
She Hulk
Super girl
Power girl
Star Fire
Raven
Harley Quinn
Emma Frost
Bat Girl
Cat woman
Mystique
X-23
Hunterss
Just to name a few there are a ton more.

i'm surprised no one has brought it up yet. but why not Zero Suit Samus Aran from Metroid? no armor building required

There are a ton of non halo female super heros
Wonder woman
Zatanna
Firestar
She Hulk
Super girl
Power girl
Star Fire
Raven
Harley Quinn
Emma Frost
Bat Girl
Cat woman
Mystique
X-23
Hunterss
Just to name a few there are a ton more.

Mmm she's thought about wonderwoman. Just not sure how well it would go with master chief. Need somebody rigged and tough, ya know what I mean? I always thought lara croft would be good cause she's a girl who kicks butt without being too corny!!

She could always go as Miranda Keyes...except she dies in Halo 3. Prolly shouldnt tell her that part. All you need for that is a naval uniform with UNSC badges, rank, and some war medals. I think that would be pretty cool. Although Lara Croft would be cool, or Fox (Angelina Jolie) from Wanted. Or maybe Selene from the Underworld movies, she was pretty insane, and all you would need for that is a "leather" suit and a couple replica pistols. Maybe Scarlet or the Baroness from GI Joe...and I think that officially exhausts all my ideas lol. Hopefully you can find a good one for her to use.

EDIT: Dang, Nintendude beat to suggesting Miranda lol

Ok I think I have her down to either lara croft (as long as I make her a big gun....) or the baroness.. even tho I've never seen the gi joe movie. Does she have armor I would have to make? Kinda hard cause I'm only home a couple times a week cause of my job.... but if it came down to it i'd give it a go!!! Gonna try to make her little brother a last-minute ironman pep costume too cause I can bang pepakura/resin/rondo out like its nothing.... especially if its low detail ;)

yeah i agree with valydr both the question and the suggestion but srsly, u guys werelooking for a female super soidler and u didnt htink of samus???? what has Monty Oum done to deserver that lol jkjkjkjkjk but eiter a samus or zero suit. depends which compliments her on her body hthe most.. lol

I was looking around and found a female punisher. Combat boots, black leather pants, black tank top with the skull on it long black trench coat, ammo belt for belt and TWO huge guns and some black shades.

Edit found a pic of her
hotrod5slafemmepunisher.jpg

By misfitjh

Ok I think I have her down to either lara croft (as long as I make her a big gun....) or the baroness.. Does she have armor I would have to make?

The Baroness just had a full body suit of leather with sunglasses, along with a variety of guns she liked to shoot.

Here is a pic:
hr_GI_Joe_Baroness.jpg

Well, the obvious choice would be Cortana.
I also like to recommend Beowulf. He's male, but the hood will conceal it's wearer's gender anyways.

You could also try to get your hands on a white female Navy uniform and try to turn it into a UNSC uniform. If I remember correctly, they look rather similar.

If all else fails: Get some duct tape, tape your XBox to your girlfried's back and put a controller in her hand. To control the Master Chief, naturally.
hehe, that is the funniest thing i have heard for a while.

Hi all,

What about Dr. Catherine Halsey to go with har Master Chief ;)

Dr. Catherine Elizabeth Halsey is a civilian scientist in the UNSC. She appears in the books Halo: The Fall of Reach, Halo: First Strike, and Halo: Ghosts of Onyx, as well as the Halo Legends shorts "Homecoming" and "The Package" and Halo: Reach. In the fiction, a flash clone of her brain tissue is the basis for the construction of the "smart" AI Cortana. As the creator of the SPARTAN-II Project, she is responsible for 75 of the 150 Spartan children, along with their training and the subsequent death of 30 due to the dangerous augmentation process. She is viewed by the SPARTAN-IIs as a "mother" figure, and addresses each soldier by their name rather than designation, even when the spartans are fully suited in their armor. Halsey justifies her actions through her belief that the suffering of a few is acceptable for the benefit of many. Sergeant Johnson, however, unknowingly causes Halsey to rethink her position, and she decides to "save each and every member of humanity beginning with herself" during Halo: First Strike. Dr. Halsey hijacks a shuttle for her own private mission to the planet Onyx; there, she assists in deciphering the surrounding Forerunner glyphs on the planet and leads the surviving Spartan-IIs and Spartan-IIIs to a Dyson Sphere at the heart of

I was looking around and found a female punisher. Combat boots, black leather pants, black tank top with the skull on it long black trench coat, ammo belt for belt and TWO huge guns and some black shades.

Edit found a pic of her

By misfitjh

That looks pretty sweet!!! Ill tell her about that one!! I think she is set on the catsuit Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 3 but this one looks pretty badass!!

Edit found a pic of her

By misfitjh

I've never seen this version of a female Punisher before but there was actually a girl Punisher in the comics in the 90's. She was blonde and worked with the Punisher for a while.

i'm surprised no one has brought it up yet. but why not Zero Suit Samus Aran from Metroid? no armor building required

That's what I was thinking. She's the perfect match for the Chief because she wears armor and kicks lots of ass in space by herself. The best part is that she has the zero suit that is just plain tight blue suit without a helmet. Most likely one of the easier outfits to make.

You could either make her the pistol that Samus uses with the zero suit or try to make the regular suits cannon arm to add something extra to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back