Green power ranger helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah right lol, i leave 6 hours inbetween spraying and taping up for spraying another section, always done it that way and its never failed me

also the paint i use is great stuff, plasti-kote drys fast and lets me move on quick with no problems

*melts*

You, sir, are my hero with this. I LOVED Tommy growing up! They wouldn't happen to have a White Ranger helmet over there, would they? lol

And dude, spot on with the color so far! Bummer about the drilled holes that melded together, but dude, that is looking sweet! Can't wait to see it all done!

hear that mum, im a hero :D

tommy was the best wasnt he :p yeah there is a white ranger helm avalible, hoping to get that on erics next run, the white ranger costs $150 or £91 for me, which is bloody cheap, i can see it being easier to work on as well, and the cutting line is straight over not a weird shape like the back of this one

Cheers mate. Sadly I dont at the mo :( I've seen them for sale on rangerboard. They cost about £1000 and take 6 months to get cause they custom made :/ but I've seen a cheap crappy one on ebay for about £50 its funny cuse its basicly a morph suit but it would do the job. I already have a dragon dagger and I've got a gold metal plated morpher. And I have a metal dragon coin on the way :)

removed the tape off today, looks sexy ;)

2011-06-15_16-35-29_161.jpg

2011-06-15_16-40-56_858.jpg

2011-06-15_16-41-40_195.jpg

2011-06-15_16-42-36_413.jpg

re taped ready for the white

2011-06-15_17-35-06_280.jpg

It's morphin time! Dragonzord!
Though I was always a fan of tommy as the white ranger...are you gonna make his dragon shield? it shouldn't be too hard...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back