Guyver

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading your entire thread and I don't see if you'll be making these files available. Will you be? I absolutely hope so. Thanks for your reply in advance.

he said for a price he would

I haven't completely said I never would. However, I'll make that decision once I'm satisfied with the completion of the project. I just think there are lots of pieces that I can improve. Wouldn't want to release anything that's not best for the community.

Xvang24

After building the chest piece, I ended up tossing it cuz I've decided to make the chest and back piece as 1 "wrap around" piece. Besides, it was wayyyy to big.

Anyhow, please see what I've done so far... Comment and subscribe, if you like what you're seeing so far.

Thanks for the support with this Guyver Suite. So you all know, I've been detailing the designs on this project, that's why it's taken so long to update. Not only that, but I've also started on the Samus Aran, project. So while I'm still detailing the designs to the Guyver Revamped Suite, I'll be peping and contructing the other project.

Here's the Revamped design I'm looking at. This version will be contoured to a Real Life body, rather than an Anime type body. The curves on the anime is just too unreal so... Anyways, hope you like what you've seen so far. It won't be too far fetched from what you've already seen.

Thanks,

Xvang24

Thanks Xao.

Here's an update. I've completed the design for the Revamped Chest piece. This will be made to wrap around the Torso.

I've just did some quick unfolding. Tomorrow, I will do a 2D vs 3D check to make sure it's being folded where I want it to.

Enjoy!

Xvang24

I would like to believe that I'll complete the Torso tonight. I'll post up some pictures if I do.

Xvang24

Edit: I was trying on the frontal chest piece last night looking in the mirror and the right chest piece fell out of my grip. The edge of it got caught on my shirt, and as it was dangling. I looked up at the mirro and it gave me an idea to implement the Mega Blaster.... "evil laugh"

Ok, a bit behind schedule tonight. Nonetheless, The Torso is completed. Hope you guys like what you're seeing so far. More to come...

Enjoy and Subscribe!!

Loving how this is coming out. I really hope you release the files for this. I would absolutely jump at the oportunity to make this!!!

Man this keeps getting better an better. Once your done Im really hoping your gonna release the peps. The kids round my neighbourhood would Drop a Nugget or 2 if I came round the corner at halloween. Heck I'd even settle for the base obj files and do all the graft myself.

Keep it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back