H4 Chief Scratch Foam Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic work man! Its very clean, and like everyone else I love the visor. Might have to get me the same one on my build

Outdoor pics look awesome! Really fantastic job on the suit. It came out amazing! :D

Thanks so much!, but it pails in comparison to your crazy build!

This is such an epic build, you've come a long way I'm proud of ya buddy :D

Thanks man! It means a lot coming from a beast like you!

Fantastic work man! Its very clean, and like everyone else I love the visor. Might have to get me the same one on my build

DO IT! It is definently worth it! the only problem with the visor is that the merror chrome will come off if you touch the inside of the visor. i havent figured out a good way to seal it. i tried a clear spray paint, but then it wouldent let me see through!

Make sure to watch ESPN's College Game Day on Saturday! Chief will be there trying to get some air time!!! He will also be at the OU vs Notre Dame Game at 7:00!!! Try to find me!!!

Thanks for all of the wonderful comments!

Brad

Well, I don't know what to say, this is the best Halo 4 Master Chief armor I've seen. (not even foam ones) It's amazing you did this all from scratch with no templates. I don't know how you did it, but you've got talent, sir! just pure AWESOMENESS!

What did you use to get the visor gold? and can you see through it?

The chief's visor isn't gold anymore, it's more like a tone of dark orange. In my eyes the color of this visor fits just perfect. I ordered the same a week ago and it already arrived a few days later. The visor definitely isn't mirrored, you can easily see through it. I took a picture:

h4_visor.JPG

But on your images you can see your visor definitely isn't see through. But why? ^^ Did you do something to the visor? Would be nice to know. ;)

Well, I don't know what to say, this is the best Halo 4 Master Chief armor I've seen. (not even foam ones) It's amazing you did this all from scratch with no templates. I don't know how you did it, but you've got talent, sir! just pure AWESOMENESS!

The chief's visor isn't gold anymore, it's more like a tone of dark orange. In my eyes the color of this visor just fits perfect. I ordered the same a week ago and it already arrived a few days later. The visor definitely isn't mirrored, you can easily see through it. I took a picture:
h4_visor.JPG

But on your images you could see your visor definitely isn't see through. But why? ^^ Did you do something to the visor?

Yeahh man, as i said many, MANY times throughout my thread, i used a light coating of mirror chrome on the inside of the visor to give it the reflective look. And thanks for the complement!

Yeahh man, as i said many, MANY times throughout my thread, i used a light coating of mirror chrome on the inside of the visor to give it the reflective look. And thanks for the complement!

I'm sorry, it's been months since I read through your thread and I didn't notice then, but thanks for repeating it the xxth time ^^

I can't be said often enough what a great job you've done! just stunning!

That's for a standard visor, bro.

The one I got is a bubble visor.

Why shouldn't it work for a bubble visor?

I'm sorry, it's been months since I read through your thread and I didn't notice then, but thanks for repeating it the xxth time ^^

I can't be said often enough what a great job you've done! just stunning!

Why shouldn't it work for a bubble visor?

Becuase the shape is different than a standard visor, not to mention the extra plastic.

For now I'm going to try Brad's method and just hot glue the visor in, but after the Halo 4 launch, I'll use that method.

Thanks, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back