Halloween Master Chief Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felipe06

As I was returning home from buying jet-dry, I passed by a Halloween store and decided to take a look only to find this gem:
uploadfromtaptalk1443459952007.jpg
Cost me 50 Canadian dollars (damn you weak CAD$!) and people... It's worth every dollar!
I remember getting the Halo 3 deluxe helmet back at the time, but compared to this, it's garbage. For about the same price, you get a tougher rubbery helmet, better weathering, an amazing visor (visor alone is worth the price) and just all around better quality.
The visor in particular is great, the transparency from inside is very clear and reflection from outside looks great. Only complaint on the visor I can make is that it doesn't have a hex pattern.

It does have some problems here and there, the rubbery material can be deformed with enough pressure (heat gun can fix it though), there's glue spots all over and there are parts that need some sanding:
uploadfromtaptalk1443460538888.jpg

However, these are really minor problems, and with the price it's being sold for, it's a steal. I highly recommend any of you to purchase it for either your own suit or display piece. With a bit of work, it can turn into a great bucket!
uploadfromtaptalk1443460923664.jpg

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

As I was returning home from buying jet-dry, I passed by a Halloween store and decided to take a look only to find this gem:
View attachment 18054
Cost me 50 Canadian dollars (damn you weak CAD$!) and people... It's worth every dollar!
I remember getting the Halo 3 deluxe helmet back at the time, but compared to this, it's garbage. For about the same price, you get a tougher rubbery helmet, better weathering, an amazing visor (visor alone is worth the price) and just all around better quality.
The visor in particular is great, the transparency from inside is very clear and reflection from outside looks great. Only complaint on the visor I can make is that it doesn't have a hex pattern.

It does have some problems here and there, the rubbery material can be deformed with enough pressure (heat gun can fix it though), there's glue spots all over and there are parts that need some sanding:
View attachment 18055

However, these are really minor problems, and with the price it's being sold for, it's a steal. I highly recommend any of you to purchase it for either your own suit or display piece. With a bit of work, it can turn into a great bucket!
View attachment 18056

Yup! We were discussing this helmet earlier on this thread http://www.405th.com/showthread.php?t=45735

Its a pretty sweet helmet, I'm thinking of picking one up this weekend

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

The visor separate ?
No sir, all one piece [emoji14]

If you mean material wise, yes the rest of the bucket is one piece, with foam pieces inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back