Master chief armor

I was at my local thrift store and found this marked for 5.00 it still has the factory seal on it.

Attachments

• IMG20231026160535.jpg
    IMG20231026160535.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 66
i had a friend do the neck in blender for me cause i did not have the time to do it and he made a fast 100 i will post the picture of the back of the neck

Ok everybody I did my first full suit up by my self and I will need to have a handle it is hard to get everything tucked in with it pulling something else out. But here are the photos from today. Had issues with getting the but plate on right.
The fit is awesome, i love how the undersuit in the shoulders fits so well with the armour itself! Your paint job is also impeccable, i aim to build mine as detailed as yours haha

The fit is awesome, i love how the undersuit in the shoulders fits so well with the armour itself! Your paint job is also impeccable, i aim to build mine as detailed as yours haha
just take your time i rush at one point and i have 3 full front and back chest at different sizes 2 different thigh parts cause i did not like the fit or look be picky it will pay off. im a barrel chested guy and even in armor smith i still made the chestwhere the side will not touch im currently trying to fix that problem. but you will do fineif you need any help just let me know im always will to help some one.

Here ya go

WelshCreations​

You're that in and bingo he will show up. I am getting ready to do the same thing but with pants and knees two
Ooof yeah, he really has good under suits. There was one other person, but I believe it's off sale at the moment, but He sells a full torso under suit. Your build going great!

Hello Everyone,
I wanted to share some photos of my armor it is still WIP at least till Thursday. then i should be done with it for a little while. but i found this esty seller that made the shoulder's, abs, Neck parts of the soft armor. so i am working on my own but i got these to hold me over till i get all of mine done. so today i will have the entire suit painted one color and weathered.
And a side note i found these belts that have the buckle I want for the chest and back to use they are on amazon if anyone wants to know..

This just inspired me to make a modification to my under suit. Thanks!

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back