Props Halo 3 Assault Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,
I'm unfolding this since I need the Halo 3 AR. Just one question: What's the hight and length of a human sized AR like Adam's?

Matthijs

I know, bit of a necropost...

Halo wikia lists the overall length of the MA5C as 88 centimeters and the barrel as 60.7 centimeters. It doesn't list a height and I'm not sure.

I love the prop, but shouldn't a lot of the detail be added as floating faces for pepping purposes? There's no way you're ever going to assemble all that as a single object... the best thing would be to remove the barrel, the side panels, and the other bits, and add them seperately while having the main body as a constructable part.

Just my £0.02 on the matter... it's an awesome model though :)

tlither said:
Halo wikia lists the overall length of the MA5C as 88 centimeters and the barrel as 60.7 centimeters. It doesn't list a height and I'm not sure.
That's MC sized? or Human sized?

Last edited by a moderator:
model is absolutely fantastic. i am also working on unfolding this. i am really excited about getting this thing unfolded and built. thanks very much for the model. (y)

maybe you could do this

you know how there is these hitech computer things were u can put a dezin into a computor and it cots the wood like the desin

how about doing 2 sides of a weapon in that it would come out perfectly

talking about a cnc or a 5 or 6-axis cutter. that is a very good idea, but is usually expensive to have done, unless you work where they will let you use one. most people in these forums are working with limited budget and have to make due. a lot of the best designs done in here are made with a lot of time and hard work and end up getting converted to mold masters so that people can make several of them off of one design. hope this gives you some ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back