Halo 3 Multiplayer Custom Armor Build (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good work on the pep so far. Those forearms still look a little big though. I believe most people have to dremel out the openings once it's hardened and fiberglassed. On mine I have to squeeze my hand a little bit to get it through the opening even after some dremel work.

I can't do video because my camera is being stupid again. Should have pics of legs by tonight. Which i will contain within this post.

Well, here are the leg pics

Boots
HNI_0100.jpg

HNI_0001.jpg

Greaves
HNI_0002.jpg

HNI_0003.jpg

Cuisses...s
HNI_0004.jpg

HNI_0005.jpg

And Finally, I moved the entire assembly to my father's garage to be resined and fiberglassed. Here is the assembly
HNI_0006.jpg

I plan on beginning that after I check that I have the correct gloves and filters for my mask. Cheers!
-Stephen

WOAH. those forearms are WAY WAY WAY too big. so is the helmet. it looks too big on your head.
I am fixing the forearms as I type this. As for the Helm, it stays, It fits like a glove, and looks proportional to the chest piece I think.

COINCIDENTALLY I have the arms right here

Here is the comparision between new and old
HNI_0008.jpg

Here are the new ones together
HNI_0009.jpg

HNI_0010.jpg

Now I can get to work...

kinda... Still need some stuff...

Resining done, on to fiberglass
Cod thing
HNI_0012.jpg

Innovation FTW
HNI_0013.jpg

No those are just the stairs
HNI_0014.jpg

THESE are the stairs of learning!
HNI_0013-1.jpg

Heh heh, Spongebob reference. Anywho, My timetable on the armor is about 8ish days, and I think that should be plenty for just the basic armor without any lights and stuff. See ya!

EDIT: 8ish days has been adjusted due to probability. Probably about 8ish days for the helmet and chest.

dude. . . That time table is insane. . . It took me 6 days straight just to work on my chest piece to where i could LIVE with it.
I'm still workin on it to get it where I want it. I wish you luck with it!

dude. . . That time table is insane. . . !
Im not gonna be perfectly done at that time, i just need it wearable to a school thing for about an hour. If nothing else, i should have the helmet done by then. Im gonna tweak and perfect everything after that, so Im not gonna be done to PERFECTION. and thanks, im gonna need it.

Dude, this is pretty damn good. I think your past the "wow, he did that in like an hour" look and onto the "holy **** thats a nice ass spartan!" phase

I am posting again!!! kinda... my project has been un-derailed, as my art teacher said I can use materials there for the hot glue stuff. I decided on the Hot Glue method because fiberglass mat is a pain in the @$$. Can't work on that til next Tuesday, so stay tuned!

Your pep skills are great! And fast too! Way faster than me. But it looks like you didnt rescale a few things and they are about the size for an actual 7' spartan. I think you fixed the forearms, but you may find the cod too big and possibly the helmet, chest and shins as well. The default size I believe is set to nearly actual spartan size.

But your skill level is awesome!

But it looks like you didnt rescale a few things and they are about the size for an actual 7' spartan. I think you fixed the forearms, but you may find the cod too big and possibly the helmet, chest and shins as well.

Helmet is mostly done but for some sanding, and it fits fine. I have a large head. Cod is definitely too big, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. Chest and shins fit great for now, we'll see when I finish the hardening stuff. And thanks for the encouragement one and all!

I've deemed my old recon helm unfixable, so I'm going to print a new one, and do that one right. Or I might do a different helm for now. Who knows? I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back