Halo 3: Odst - Pepakura Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have a sizing question. Im bout 67 inches tall and normal build. Ive read that I might want to add an inch or 2 also. What is the formula to resize everything to fit and where do I put that info using Pepakura Designer 3?

jt2124 said:
I also have a sizing question. Im bout 67 inches tall and normal build. Ive read that I might want to add an inch or 2 also. What is the formula to resize everything to fit and where do I put that info using Pepakura Designer 3?

you will need to measure your body in the place the armor will go in cm, if you only have inches then just measure inches and multiply by 2.5 that will give you the cm. then times that by 10 and you have your mm now put that into pep 3 and you will have a part that fits or is damn close to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
rvb18 said:
you will need to measure your body in the place the armor will go in cm, if you only have inches then just measure inches and multiply by 2.5 that will give you the cm. then times that by 10 and you have your mm now put that into pep 3 and you will have a part that fits or is damn close to it.

sweet thanks....

mjolnir follower said:
Hey guys,Mjolnir here,and i just want to say,that:

"I'm going to be installing alot of 3d modelling programs on my laptop,among them will be blender 3d,and any help or requests for my debut or well..hmm...opening model would be appreciated.I will be doing this on behalf of the community and for my portfolio for end of year.Thank you"

Please reply people,any requests would be appreciated,and the winning choice will be based on:

Popularity

Rareness

Difficulty(Not to hard please,I'm only new to modelling)

And

High demand.

If it's something highly common or say you ask for a better detailed MKVI forearm,forget it,way to common,and there's heaps-o'-files out there of it,try choosing something popular,unique,not too hard and would be a great model for everyone to build.

Thank you for you time once again.

//mjolnir follower,out..//

THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH!

THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH!

THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! HD HD HD HD HD HD HD HD THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH!

Sorry for the spam

TheRookie said:

THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! HD HD HD HD HD HD HD HD THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH! THIGH!

Sorry for the spam

Yo,yeah a HD thigh could be arrranged,with the scales too.

[attachment=12400:l_99e0be76eda9482cb49df9a49b0f5ce8.jpg][attachment=12401:l_f48ad4049cd14415b4415fea94f48a60.jpg]yeah i do agree a backpack would be nice i need one for my rookie suit to tie it all together heres my progress:[attachment=12399:l_c77fa90eb15b4f39839b9eb22cb7fe0f.jpg]

Ral Partha said:
Since no one has unfolded crackhead's forearm model, I went ahead and did it.

forearm-1.jpg

Is there anyway to get a re-up on these files? :(

EDIT: Just saw the helmet re-uploaded

If some people have already pepped Nightshade's torso. can you pelase put some pictures up with just that on (with clothe on, obviously lol!), i want to see if I've got the right size

Please, please can someone post on a mirror? 4shared hates me and wont let me download!

I'd be sooo grateful to you!

pwease?

That reminds me. With the modelers' and unwrappers' approval, I'd like to mirror some of these files onto my own hosting, because 4shared bugs the heck out of me (and, you know, we've had files go down and be removed, etc).

hm ide say that the pack would be better in a couple pieces but im not entirely sure how easy it would be to make it

but an accurate pack would be the best one

mjolnir follower said:
Backpack is is lead people,now if it wins would you like it to be seperate,or together.

Together,

BACKPACK!BACKPACK!BACKPACK!BACKPACK!

please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back