Halo 3: Odst - Pepakura Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVerything is looking HOT NIghtshade :)

Uh just a note, to everyone BACKPACKBACKPACKBACKPACKBACKPACKBACKPACKBACKPACKBACKPACK. You're gonna get bitch slapped if ya do it again. If ya want it so bad make it yourself.

Alright I have a question for all of you pep vets. :) I have pepped a couple of pieces already. The problem I am running into is the size. I am pretty sizeable guy. I have noticed that the chest armor does it cover my chest as it should. There is about a 2-3 inch gap on each side. When resizing do I resize by length or hight. I am 6'1" and weigh about 305. my chest for example is 18" from pit to pit in length and 8" from collar bone to bottom of chest. Here is a pic of me that might be able to help. Thanks for any input.

El1t3HUNT3R13 said:
Im trying to get the files to start on my armor but can anyone give me a good set of pepakura files that will work? please?

What are you using to view your pep files? I have pep viewer 3, and pep designer 2. Both of them let me view all of my pep files just fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
SeamusRocks999 said:
Together,

BACKPACK!BACKPACK!BACKPACK!BACKPACK!

please

ok. it might take a while.

Anyone mind looking around the 405th for really long threads? I'm still just curious where this one ranks by "number of posts", lol ...

Ok people,Requesting as stopped,there will be a vote thread on the requested models.The winning Model will be modeled 2 weeks from then and will be presented a further 2 weeks from then.

Nightshade said:
Anyone mind looking around the 405th for really long threads? I'm still just curious where this one ranks by "number of posts", lol ...

I checked 405th and yes,this ranks "OVER 9000!!!!11111!!!!!!">Nahh...it ranks "No.1" NOO KIDDING>

Really? That's AWESOME!! Woo-hoo, good job, guys! Wow, now I'm thinking about putting that in my sig, lol. Who would have thought?

EDIT: By the way, I think I'm gonna model a dot sight attatchment for the SMG after school. Now that I have pretty much the best reference model ever (LeeKeegam's cast). That is, if someone's up for unfolding it ...

mjolnir follower said:
I checked 405th and yes,this ranks "OVER 9000!!!!11111!!!!!!">Nahh...it ranks "No.1" NOO KIDDING>

If you're going by the number of replies, sorry but this thread is not the number 1. It's this one.

Ok, we'll have to change that. Longest un-stickied thread on the 405th. There we go.

EDIT:

[Taken from one of my personal conversations]

This is what you get when you are bored in Honors Physics and are good at multi-tasking when you're doing homework:

helmetconcept1t.png

Lol. I drew that [yesterday], trying to make a concept Spartan-ish helmet, only to look up when I was finished and realized that it looks really close to the Halo Wars Mark VII armor. Fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back