Halo 3: Odst - Pepakura Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nightshade said:
Jaysmith, I think that you scaled your torso very well (and pepped it well too!). Looks great! And yeah, that chest plate is waaay too big (IMO), I'd either scale it a lot down or print out the latest chest plate on the thread's first post.

And King Cobra, thanks for the simpler file! I was about to make Jason's (which is also a great file), but I think I'll take the easier approach to this one ...

No problem Nightshade! Anytime :p

jaysmith said:
Thanks, Shade! I do like those final chest pieces. are they pretty universal in size, or do I still need to scale them to my height?

Hey Jaysmith just to let you know. You put your head in sideways to get it on. If you didn't know already :p

Last edited by a moderator:
The King Cobra said:
No problem Nightshade! Anytime :p

Hey Jaysmith just to let you know. You put your head in sideways to get it on. If you didn't know already :p

Grr! You win this round... lol j/k

The King Cobra said:

Haha Yeah I figured thats how it was! Glad to hear its not just my huge head!

Jason225 said:
Hey, here's the Rookie backpack even though it's the EXACT SAME as Dutch's, but smaller and with less crap on it.

http://www.filefront.com/15267583/Rookie.obj

Oh, and first post on page 73!!11!!11!!one!!eleven!!!1!

Rookie.jpg

has anyone unfolded the rookie backpack???

First of all, I want to thank all the members posting in this thread. Without you, I would not have gotten as far as I have. I've been watching since joining and you guys and gals are so creative and innovative. As you can see through my sig I have been busy pepping though having almost no time. I will post pics when I get good ones (my camera and cell suck). I appreciate all your help and files (some noobs read first). Is there any advice on fiberglassing in the winter? I live in NY and I want to start before I get too bogged down with work and school. Thanks again for all your assistance.

OK. Here are some pics of my pep armor that I have finished. Creative and helpful comments and suggestions welcomed. (Caution Pic Heavy)

Helmet

FILE0010.jpg

Right Shoulder

FILE0018.jpg

Right Forearm Gauntlet

FILE0019.jpg

Left Forearm Gauntlet

FILE0021.jpg

Chest Plate

FILE0023.jpg

Ab Plate

FILE0024.jpg

Belt Plate

FILE0026.jpg

Crotch Plate

FILE0027.jpg

Knees

FILE0029.jpg

Right Thigh

FILE0031.jpg

Anubis4451, everything looks really good. I see that you are going for the "experimental" Recon armor.

Did you know that there is different chest armor that goes with that ab plate?

Anubis4451 said:
OK. Here are some pics of my pep armor that I have finished. Creative and helpful comments and suggestions welcomed. (Caution Pic Heavy)

Anubis, what did you scale the shoulders at?

Hey I don't mean to be a bother, but if I may, request a simpiler unfold of the v3 center equipment plate?Without these complications?

centerplate.jpg

I would learn pepakura for myself, but time and my schedule prohibit me from doing so.I have yet to locate a good tutorial as well.Thank you for your consideration.

Nobody said:
Anubis4451, everything looks really good. I see that you are going for the "experimental" Recon armor.

Did you know that there is different chest armor that goes with that ab plate?

Nobody, I did know about the different chest plate. I decided to do the recon after I did the first chest plate. I am going to go back later and do it but I just wanted to have a plate done in the interm. Thanks though.

Kiba963, sorry but I think I scalled it to a height of 250mm. I am 6' myself so if I am wrong, I don't mind doing it over again.

Anubis4451 said:
Nobody, I did know about the different chest plate. I decided to do the recon after I did the first chest plate. I am going to go back later and do it but I just wanted to have a plate done in the interm. Thanks though.

I understand

Anubis4451 said:

Kiba963, sorry but I think I scalled it to a height of 250mm. I am 6' myself so if I am wrong, I don't mind doing it over again.

I ws just wondering, it would help though if you had a size of the part to your shoulder ratio picture

EDIT: You know what, maybe I don't need a pic. Does it like cover your upper arm and shoulder?

kiba963 said:
I ws just wondering, it would help though if you had a size of the part to your shoulder ratio picture

EDIT: You know what, maybe I don't need a pic. Does it like cover your upper arm and shoulder?

Here is what it looks like.

ShoulderFit.jpg

Now that you made me take a better look at it, I think I need to do it over larger. The same with the gauntlets. I still may wait to see final product and then decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back