Halo 4 armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: Hello guys just finished resin and smoothcast for the butt plate :D
working on the helmet, but wont post it yet :)
IMG_0369.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm about to start the chest tomorrow after work. How long did it take you? and how did you support the entire structure while applying smoothcast?
Looks completely kickass by the way. Great job.

I'm about to start the chest tomorrow after work. How long did it take you? and how did you support the entire structure while applying smoothcast?
Looks completely kickass by the way. Great job.
It was very hard to be honest I used long sticks like the ones I used for my thigh peice
You sir are taunting the heck out of me I just gotta see that helmet
Haha will post once finish pepin think I should of made it bigger by like a cm, but gotta see how it is when finished
plus I keep getting attacked from this site so that's why haven't been updating for a while

well rather than build it as one unit i might try to build it as 2? front and back almost a hinged effect at the shoulders and make a brace for the entire thing to hold onto so it fits snug and dosent shake around. I'm guessin you have to pull yours over your head and slide your arms through.

Haha will post once finish pepin think I should of made it bigger by like a cm, but gotta see how it is when finished
plus I keep getting attacked from this site so that's why haven't been updating for a while
The malware warning? cuz thats what happens to me to

Update: well hello everyone after about 11hrs of work look what I present to you!
working on my helmet peped, resined, and smoothcasted it :) need to remove visor and sand it a lot lol got some resin bumps and smoothcast drips everywhere xD hope you like! helmet measures 275mm any bigger and it would be a bobble head on the armor, but looks good with it all on :)
IMG_0374-Copy.jpg

IMG_0376-Copy.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0379-Copy.jpg

IMG_0380-Copy.jpg

Note: this pep is very hard to do (like no joke) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Job on the helmet, I just finished my own. Don't have pics posted yet. I agree with you this helmet is very hard to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back