Halo 4 build in 37days -FINISHED-

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAMN!!!!

KEEP IT UP!!!!

you can do it!

and if you don't sleep tonight... DON'T!!!! FINISH IT!!! DANG!!!! SO COOL!
I took your advice and stayed up doing the shins

Lookin good! I like the stuffing popping out too :p
That what makes the suit special lol, I'm working on the padding and strapping now only got a 7hr 30min till I have to leave for the release

You sir , are an inspiration. Doing this kind of work in 37 days! AMAZING!
I'm showing that I did this suit with a fair amount of detail in just over a month any one could of done it if they were dedicated. I'm missing some detailed and you can see slight warp spots but didn't have the time to fix ;(

Ok guys here are the shins and the rest of the suit painted up I just need the padding and strapping
b0ce324eb45077f1fcbcec7aa4a85567.jpg

That armor is spectacular. Sir, I tip my helmet to you!

Enjoy all the drooling fan boys and girls for the release; you're 'gonna be center stage.

Hey guys the game will be in my hands in 3hr 30min I'm leaving soon and ready for all those people out there I'll post some of the pics before I play the game so stay tuned for pics!!!

Finished in 37 days

FINISHED
hey guy tonight was a blast i was originally going up the escalator but the security guards told me i can use the elevator it was so EPIC when the doors opened everyone was standing in front of me and taking pics and vids ill upload a video very soon stay tuned

Dude you did such an awesome job!!! It's amazing that you did within this time period, and i'm very jealous that you have the game already!!!!! can't get it yet because my brother took the xbox, but again great job!!!

Awesome! I can't wait to wear my suit tonight! I always love seeing peoples reactions when a spartan walks into the store haha Great job once again bro!

Great job man :) I wish i could go to the launch but I work from 5PM to 5AM today so i'll just have to wear my helm to the store tomorrow lol.

The game was epic cant wait to play online,
Well guys and gals I can now say this - the halo 4 build in 37 days is now complete - and I will continue on molding my mark VI suit, the build was hard at times to get it ready in time but managed to pull it off. Everyone loved me and can't wait till the next suit to build have a look at my mark vi work if interested in me molding the chest and all other bits!!!

This build will now slowly go into the dark and be forgotten

Awesome work again ;) totally need to display this one too! Cannot let it go to waste. So jealous that you guys already had Halo 4, I get to be suited up in 5ish hours to wait in line.

Been following your MKVI too, looking good. I know how projects slow with the release of a new game ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back