Halo 4 DMR AKA M395 ~ PIC HEAVY!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks so good. I can't wait for it to be done.... So I can inquire about buying one...... :)
So beautiful. A pistol and DMR would go great with the ODST build I'm doing.

The DMR has always been one of my favorite Halo rifles. You've done an amazing job on the model, and the print is coming along great too! :D

Dude that is bar none one of the coolest things I've ever seen 3D printed. Awesome work.

Thank mate :D that actually means a lot because iv seen some pretty cool things printed and machined

This looks so good. I can't wait for it to be done.... So I can inquire about buying one...... :)
So beautiful. A pistol and DMR would go great with the ODST build I'm doing.

:D thank you it should be done sometime close to the end of next month i would imagine and i got your pm :) i hope we can work something out

Too cool, man! I can't wait to see more.

-Ryan M-082

thanks, more there shall be soon ;)

The DMR has always been one of my favorite Halo rifles. You've done an amazing job on the model, and the print is coming along great too! :D

iv always loved DMR's in anything including real life.... something about having 10-20 rounds of semi-auto just... does things :p and thank you i try my best for all of you :) to get the best that you can and as close as you can to the game, though this print hasnt been without its problems believe me >.> almost 1kg of plastic (thats a whole spool) was wasted to get this half of the DMR done lets hope that wont happen again lol im running outta plastic :p

and just for you all the missing link has been puttied

2014-02-25%2013.35.36.jpg

i have to ask what would everyone think if i did the H4 M9 Grenade?

oh and something else for you all ;) the Halo 4 knife

Halo_4_Spartan_Ops_Palmer_Scout_Knife.jpg

halo_4_combat_knife_by_patrikchiefer29-d6x8ras.jpg

knife%20%282%29.jpg

this is a rather large knife, around 30cm long just a little bigger than a kabar BUT its thick....

Question. Is the individual parts solid, or is it hollow on the back side? By the way, awesome job on this rifle!

I don't know how I missed this, this looks amazing.
I took an engineering course that required inventor, it can be fun but frustrating.

Pardon me if this was already answered, but what is the print made from? And what 3d printer did you use?

I don't know how I missed this, this looks amazing.
I took an engineering course that required inventor, it can be fun but frustrating.

Pardon me if this was already answered, but what is the print made from? And what 3d printer did you use?

oh yer frustrating is an understatement sometime HAHA

its made from PLA plastic and i use the Replicator 2 :)

HAHAHA thanks Pat :p makes me feel slightly better about the announcement i need to make...

so announcement time... after this side is complete i need to postpone it for a little while i have a massive task ahead of me to make 2 props for my group, for an event thats coming up in October.... lots of work to do.... here is a picture of what needs to be made.... but i need to make 2 of them...

complete.jpg

apart.jpg

Attachments

• tumblr_lwij6bzK4Y1r8q0iuo1_500.png
    tumblr_lwij6bzK4Y1r8q0iuo1_500.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 176
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back