Halo 4 Helmet Build, With a Few Others :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol thx guys. i hope this year i can made a full set for candy night. what u guys think i should use for cheast peace?
i need a simple but good looking one

I have this one concept Mk IV one if you want it.
Its pretty nice, simple but effective.

just finshed the top. now im going to build the bottem.
lol i look asen.
IMG_0436.jpg

it seems a lil big. i may remade it. but for now im going to finsh it and use it.
IMG_0437.jpg

and window KITTY!
IMG_0440.jpg

"Who's that kitty in the window?" lol.

Nice work so far on the Halo 4 helmet. :) I am currently making it out of foam... So it's nice to see what to expect ahead of time. :D

Foam building seems to be working easier for me... So far. Here is the tutorial I am using for the foam building a helmet with pep templates:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, you and me are about at the same points in the helm. Im a little bit ahead but I've had free time lately.

Nice, you and me are about at the same points in the helm. Im a little bit ahead but I've had free time lately.

Lets race!! lols, jk you cant rush perfection. Im a pretty good ways ahead of this, but the detail on this helmet is so ridiculous. i think ive spent close to 16 hours on it already and im probably about 3/5ths done. im anxious to see how our lids turn out. As far as ive seen, the three of us are the only ones takin a crack at this beast. i dont wanna start muh thread til i have all the pepping done. good luck muh dudes!

The things has such little details, i think I might just jury-rig it so I dont have to include some of the thin pieces.

Good luck to us all.
(in a epic ron pearlman voice)

Lets race!! lols, jk you cant rush perfection. Im a pretty good ways ahead of this, but the detail on this helmet is so ridiculous. i think ive spent close to 16 hours on it already and im probably about 3/5ths done. im anxious to see how our lids turn out. As far as ive seen, the three of us are the only ones takin a crack at this beast. i dont wanna start muh thread til i have all the pepping done. good luck muh dudes!
He he, yeh, about that
I started one, just to have something lying around
So four of are doin it!

not to put this thread down or anything, but i prefer the old helmets. not just kuz theyre original and by bungie, but i personally like the different style. i might make one in the future, but after im done my mk6 suit.

not to put this thread down or anything, but i prefer the old helmets. not just kuz theyre original and by bungie, but i personally like the different style. i might make one in the future, but after im done my mk6 suit.

Id have to agree sir, but theres an abundance of mkvi WIPS so to create an H4 lid even though in many peoples opinions its less attractive, in some ways its more fufilling, and fairly difficult so the challenge is quite appealing.

This helmet looks intriguing. I'm looking forward to seeing the build progress! This helmet from the new games looks pretty cool, albeit quite different than what we're used to. Still, it's nice to see someone tackle it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back