Halo 4 Helmet Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, all files i make here are 100% free, as free as kosher is devoid of pork :p and, yes..if you all provide me with more srenders like this, i can crnak out more helmets
I think that the file share system is finally working, I just dont have this unlocked in game yet hahah

Hey Guys,

Im new to this forum but Ive been modeling for several years. I thought I might jump on here and give you guys a hand. You can catch my work at Digitalcantina.com Let me know if theres anythign you guys want that someone else isnt working on.

Hey Guys,

Im new to this forum but Ive been modeling for several years. I thought I might jump on here and give you guys a hand. You can catch my work at Digitalcantina.com Let me know if theres anythign you guys want that someone else isnt working on.
Hey if you need some reference pics here's a link to my photobucket album of reference pics, would you happen to try to model the Pathfinder Helmet for me? :p

http://s1357.beta.photobucket.com/user/spn_phoenix_92/library/Halo 4 Armor Reference Pics

DSCN0822.jpg

DSCN0835.jpg

DSCN0839.jpg

DSCN0840.jpg

Ugh that is my favorite helmet. Sadly I have yet to get it in-game. Ill take a look at your reference photos and start as soon as I can.

The FUD Helmet has been modeled and is available if you are a member of forum.soaringhammer.com
Also, I am going to request a High-poly Enforcer helmet :D
545_max.jpg

862_max.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

Apologies for the limited reference. I will try to update this as much are released
Thanks!
:D

Can you provide a direct link to the FUD MK IV helmet? I tried searching for it but no results popped up on their forums :(

I think its been asked for on a couple different threads(id take a crack at it myself but my computer isnt agreeing with blender) but if you got a chance I think the Scanner Helmet may be a cool model.
Scanner%20Helmet%20Massout.jpg

Update, got the Recon started, here's a WIP pic :3
1AqFI.png

Great start on the recon Ironium! I have a pesonal request; Have you seen the halo reach recon helmet by Harnor, the mkshane unfold? ( It's here>>http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/30813-Halo-Reach-Concept-Art/page15 <<.) Its Hyper detailed and looks like am excelent Pepakura chalenge, Could you make yours hyper detailed also? I plan on butchering the desighn and it would help me visulize what I'm doing, plus......I suck with Bondo. This is my request should you choose to accept it.

-Konstantin

Great start on the recon Ironium! I have a pesonal request; Have you seen the halo reach recon helmet by Harnor, the mkshane unfold? ( It's here>>http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/30813-Halo-Reach-Concept-Art/page15 <<.) Its Hyper detailed and looks like am excelent Pepakura chalenge, Could you make yours hyper detailed also? I plan on butchering the desighn and it would help me visulize what I'm doing, plus......I suck with Bondo. This is my request should you choose to accept it.

-Konstantin

i see no recon helmet, lest i checked, i'm the first to do it, and it's gonna be medium def in detail, so that anyone will be able to make it

I would also like to request the "Soldier" helmet.
I know there's already a version made by Satchmo, but his model was done before the release of Halo 4, and there are major inaccuracy with the helmet.
I tried my hand at fixing it myself, but i ended up making bunch of huge triangle things on the top of head XD

here are the best reference shots i could find with google:
halo4soldierhelmet.png

Halo4SoldierArmor.png

halo4Soldierhologram.jpg

Halo4Soldierspartanops.jpg

Halo4soldierconcept.jpg

Ironium I think u should write down all of these requests and when ur done with one and your ready for the next challenge u throw a handful of pieces of paper with a certain helm or piece if armor written on each piece and the one u grab out of the air u then work on lol add some fun into the mix. :) hopefully u don't get too flooded with requests remember to have fun

i have been trolling this thread since you posted it and i would just like to say this, thank you for your time and effort that you put into your projects and thank you for willing to share these, it is truly appreciatted. i look forward to seeing the finished product and your future work.

+1 to spartansonny
I too would like to say thank you for taking out time to make some of the models/pep files for us.
I'm pretty sure everyone here appreciates you effort and work that your doing :)

i see no recon helmet, lest i checked, i'm the first to do it, and it's gonna be medium def in detail, so that anyone will be able to make it

It's at the bottom of the page, The post by mkshane81. It's from Halo reach not 4. Medium detail should work for my purposes. Thanks for the work!

-Konstantin

I MUST HAVE;) It is really cool seeing the comradery of the 405th. seeing you guys giving back to the community show how awsome you are. it is very inspiring work you guys have done!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back