Halo 4 Master Chief: The Definitive Master Files

Would you be interested in a download for all Halo 4 armor models, for a Donation?

• YES, I would Donate to fund the creation of the files

Votes: 33 80.5%
  • NO, not very interested.

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll just leave this here....

Halo4ChiefHelmet28_zps8558ee94.jpg

Halo4ChiefHelmet30_zps1f5e8b32.jpg

There are alot of details left out of this render, since this is the actual Pep Friendly version. When I get the final 3D print file ready, I'll post up full renders.

UPDATE!!

Slowly making more progress on the rest of the armor.

untitled53_zpsa150cc2b.jpg

Would they be available individually or as a whole set only. Thank you for all your hard work you put into this model.

I am new to Sculptris (a program like z brush but without as many tools) and I made the Undersuit for Masterchief and I was wondering if you'd like the model.

Thank you for offering furryfox, I'm actually working on one at the moment, It looks very very good!

Thank you for responding and taking part in the poll, it really helps me gain an idea of how people feel about the work I'm doing.

A little sample of something I may throw in with the donation!

wip1-1_zps56b1e740.jpg
Hey have you been reading the posts in the halo4 pepakura files within thread. I'm about to realese a method of sizing pepping and fabricating a 3d model of the undersuit. Only problem is my 3d modeler has gone silent. I may need your help. But I'm hoping that he gets back with me on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back