Halo 4 Master Chief: The Definitive Master Files

Would you be interested in a download for all Halo 4 armor models, for a Donation?

• YES, I would Donate to fund the creation of the files

Votes: 33 80.5%
  • NO, not very interested.

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's thinking about casting the suit? Any ideas on material perhaps..?
Awesome models by the way, you never cease to amaze :)

A well know person in the industry and myself are actually brainstorming and testing different methods and materials to use. We're going for as 100% screen accuracy, or as close as possible, without splitting up the techsuit into different parts ( shirt, pants, arms...). Once we figure it out and have a working suit, I won't hesitate to let everyone know how to do it.

A well know person in the industry and myself are actually brainstorming and testing different methods and materials to use. We're going for as 100% screen accuracy, or as close as possible, without splitting up the techsuit into different parts ( shirt, pants, arms...). Once we figure it out and have a working suit, I won't hesitate to let everyone know how to do it.
If you're wanting as accurate hexagon material for the undersuit as close as possible, I've found the McDavid Hexpad Lite material to be the closest.
It's lightweight, has the texture and size of the hexagons but it doesn't come in sheets / rolls. That's the response I got as a consumer, but things might be different with a business relationship.

seriously guys, if i get a nice 3d model, i have the method to build the suit .

can you guys help me out with the 3d model plz. with work and my fiance's battle with cancer it would take me until the end of the year to finish the model. i need help. other 3d modelers, so far, have gone cold on me.

I'm pretty much filling all of my free time with modeling, commissions and finding work. I would love to help you out with yours, but I've got to keep up with my own work, sorry buddy. I hope for the best with your fiance.

can you guys help me out with the 3d model plz. with work and my fiance's battle with cancer it would take me until the end of the year to finish the model. i need help. other 3d modelers, so far, have gone cold on me.

http://www.deviantart.com/download/354184468/female_undersuit_by_haloman5678-d5uvehg.rar

http://www.deviantart.com/download/352851012/halo_4_undersuit_by_haloman5678-d5u2tl0.rar
halo_4_undersuit_by_haloman5678-d5u2tl0.jpg

you might have to do some work to export these though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back