Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to start making it, but im just using the mastercheif files for the body because i cant modle the Spartan IV armor.

After watching E3, I got really pumped for Halo 4, and to burn off my energy of pumpness I decided to build a Halo 4 Master Chief Costume. I've already built a Halo Reach costume, but I am still fairly only a amatuer at Pepakura, so I was wondering about measurements. I nailed down my measurements for my Halo Reach build, but I'm wondering how well will those measurements transfer over to a Halo 4 build?

i will never understand why everyone wants to be a spartan character. why not make your own spartan? i mean thats the whole point they created the different armor pieces in halo. you make your spartan unique. not to see 50 master chiefs running around

just my opinion though. why be someone else when you can be yourself.

i will never understand why everyone wants to be a spartan character. why not make your own spartan? i mean thats the whole point they created the different armor pieces in halo. you make your spartan unique. not to see 50 master chiefs running around

just my opinion though. why be someone else when you can be yourself.

For my Halo Reach build, I did customize my own suit. I would galdly do so again for Halo 4, but the problem is that most of the pieces people have made have been for Master Chief, while only a couple for the Spartan IV's.

I would honestly build my own spartan but when people see master chief they instantly go, WOW especially at midnight release. but if they see a random spartan they wont care as much. Its fun to get reactions

can someone make the scattershot?
Halo4_Forerunner-Scattershot-07_tif_jpgcopy.jpg

This isn't the thread to discuss modeling... but... My first thought was to recalculate normals outside. That didn't work. So I looked for vertices that weren't connected. That's when I noticed, if you used the mirror tool, you didn't check the clipping option. Then again, I'm using Blender and you might be using 3ds so my options may be different that yours.

Finally I came across the problem. (other than the clipping). There are more than one object in there. And none of them are merged properly.

Halo 4 MA5D Assault Rifle

Can somebody please try to make a Pepakura Model of the MA5D Assault Rifle of Halo 4?

Here are some pics:

559121_Halo4WeaponsIN2jpg.jpg

MA5D.jpg

Hope you can help me.

1:51 and 3:32 gives you a nice look at the cod piece IN GREEN which means it is armour. and before you ask why i am soo obsessed with it is because i want my armour to look completed. I don't want to revisit this when i finish. I want to make adjustments not new pieces
dude I'm gonna have to side with kingrahl. That is the lighting effects giving the illusion of it being green. But it would be nice to have that peice modeled. just so you coul paint it black.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back