Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KingRahl-There's always bondo!

Maybe I wasn't clear on that post. I meant the pep file models. The bondo or "rondo" is the best way to get the best detail.

OH! and um a piece is missing. The cod plate is actualy there but its mounted from the stomach. look at some more references guys. the cod IS ther
but is a new design

That looked to me to be part of the undersuit. I'm NOT going to include that in the list. The cod is one of those parts that has to be made for the person. If you scaled it with the ab piece, it might not end up being the right "size". If you scaled them seperately, they wouldn't fit together. After all, I'm shorter than MC but scaling down the armor won't fit right. That's why people have such big problems with the comfort and mobility of the suits.

RoxyRoo is doing a fantastic job with her Reach armor. And it works, partially due to the custom fit and the foam.

I was talking about the model detail myself. Bondo isn't bad stuff and it is helpful for datail work...especually if lazy while putting a pep together

image.axd

AHA to show you the cod is a piece of armour BAM

You say that like it's a "matter of fact". That's not game footage. That's a drawing. I can draw anything and "prove" you wrong, just like you think you're "proving" yourself right. I'll stick by my convictions. I believe the cod is still part of the undersuit and will NOT be including it in my armor files.

1:51 and 3:32 gives you a nice look at the cod piece IN GREEN which means it is armour. and before you ask why i am soo obsessed with it is because i want my armour to look completed. I don't want to revisit this when i finish. I want to make adjustments not new pieces

Last edited by a moderator:
1:51 and 3:32 gives you a nice look at the cod piece IN GREEN which means it is armour. and before you ask why i am soo obsessed with it is because i want my armour to look completed. I don't want to revisit this when i finish. I want to make adjustments not new pieces
Last edited by JayHezkilla; Yesterday at 09:53 PM.
The cod peice is too much formed to the body, if we made it it would only fit a handfull of people, everyone is made different

im new and was just wondering. im trying to make spartan IV armor for the halo 4 release, and wanted to know if there was anywhere i could get them???

If you want to look completed, then do it yourself. You're starting to bug me with your ridiculous posts of how desperate you want King to make one (yes one) piece of armor. He already said no, so stop already. Why dont you just salvage cod pieces from previous halo games? For instance, Im going to use the Cod Piece from Halo 3.

Be creative.

While I agree with you in a way, he is finding great information for others to maybe model a cod piece.

im new and was just wondering. im trying to make spartan IV armor for the halo 4 release, and wanted to know if there was anywhere i could get them???

[video]http://youtu.be/XU1i7e-i82g[/video]

Here is a great video for you to start with.

The next place for you start is here.

[video]http://youtu.be/hclW5onHNsE[/video]

If you made it that far, then start in the Noob forum.

thanks, ive done pepakura before, i made a mass effect one for mass effect 3. im just looking if anyone had spartan IV armor i could download and make. ive also been in the forums before i just hadnt joined until now.

can i say one more thing tho? the chest armour seems to be connected to the stomach and cod a little. AND if you guys want to start the halo 4 infinity multiplayer suit, go to halo.xbox.com and check out the latest halo bulleting. you'll love it. sorry for the trouble i guess i'll just make it myself.
Why dont you just salvage cod pieces from previous halo games? For instance, Im going to use the Cod Piece from Halo 3.
this cod piece is really unique in comparison to those ones. first time it didnt have pieces on the sides of the waist

final not if you guys do decide to make it, let me know :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back