Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that there are better images of the Cheif's armor, maybe we can make the torso a little more accurate.
What do you say, KingRahl?

Well, I think I need more practice modeling, helmets are too tough for me at the moment. I just don't have the time right now to dedicate to dialing my modeling skills back in. If someone else wants to try, here are the best shots I could get for the "demon" helmet for Spartan IVs:

Front:
q1qDL.jpg

Side:
6W1Sc.jpg

The very bottom of the front is cut off but there are plenty of other pictures to take inspiration from, it's just a chin anyway.

I don't think anyone has modeled any of the helmets except for the base one due to the lack of pictures and resources on all of the rest. If you can get your hand on more of the pictures (mainly GOOD side, front, back and top shots) I am more confident in saying that someone can model it then. Other than that, I don't see how it could be possible to get an accurate helmet with one picture of the front.

yeah i agree but I'l keep looking for better pix...

Is it because of the front view? Because you could use a shot like this:

The images I posted are set up for someone to point model or box model it in the front and side views. If no one else gets to it, I will try again once I have a bit more time to concentrate on just modeling. The one you posted is a great detail reference though.

Has anyone seen any back views of this helmet at all? I have only seen back pics so far of the other helmet, and no more than a profile/ near-profile view of this one.

Here are the other ones I took, I have not done any processing on them to bring out details or normalize them like that side view I already posted:

LW6eK.jpg

TyBCe.jpg

s1mSV.jpg

gzPcP.jpg

Partial top view:
Zpo7B.jpg

Thanks!
And here I thought I'd seen everything there was to see from Halo 4, I guess I missed something. The bottom picture is a great one of the top and the back of that helmet.

Thanks!
And here I thought I'd seen everything there was to see from Halo 4, I guess I missed something. The bottom picture is a great one of the top and the back of that helmet.

I think I know the War Games video back to front now, hunting for various references. :) If you download the 1080p version from the Microsoft press kit site, you can find a lot of stuff in there. There are enough shots in there to do a Scout helmet too, I think. I took this one for the side view of the chest but it shows the Scout's profile too:

lJMvB.jpg

Here are the other ones I took

Wow, YOU took these? That's pretty impressive. They just let you go in with a camera and snap a few shots?

And this gives me hope that someone will actually make one of these helmets. Since it looks like ODST won't be coming back, I have to choose a new favorite.

Good work everyone! :)

Wow, YOU took these? That's pretty impressive. They just let you go in with a camera and snap a few shots?

Haha, no. I took them from stills of the War Games video they released. If I had access to 343, I would just ask for the Spartan IV concept image that is shown about 2/3rds through the Halo 4 vidoc. :D

And this gives me hope that someone will actually make one of these helmets. Since it looks like ODST won't be coming back, I have to choose a new favorite.

Good work everyone! :)

Look behind the chief.
http://www.4shared.com/photo/hjIOrdsE/2820771-gallery.html
I believe these are called spartan soldiers, their helmets look like a cross between a MK VI and an ODST helmet. The helmet looks very ODST esqe and I like it a lot, I'd love to see a pepakura model of it.

-Konstantin

Look behind the chief.
http://www.4shared.com/photo/hjIOrdsE/2820771-gallery.html
I believe these are called spartan soldiers, their helmets look like a cross between a MK VI and an ODST helmet. The helmet looks very ODST esqe and I like it a lot, I'd love to see a pepakura model of it.

-Konstantin
They're Spartan IV's to be exact. Unfortunately there I can't find any reference to that helmet other than in that picture, so we'll just have to wait.

They're Spartan IV's to be exact. Unfortunately there I can't find any reference to that helmet other than in that picture, so we'll just have to wait.

Yes I believe they are spartan IVs but their armor is very different from the "Spartan IV" armor in the multiplayer, things are still hazy at this point. Ill keep an eye out for more pictures of them.

-Konstantin

ay yo one thing guys. look at the e3 campaign demo's intro cutscene. alot of differences need to be made to the chest. its a lot closer to the body and some small details. please fix it thanks guys. some hard work has gone into here

The images I posted are set up for someone to point model or box model it in the front and side views. If no one else gets to it, I will try again once I have a bit more time to concentrate on just modeling. The one you posted is a great detail reference though.

I read somewhere that Demon and Fury were team names during a demo...I don't know the name of this helmet for sure but I'm calling it Daemon for the time being. If you're interested to see what I came up for a model with please follow the link below.

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/32448-Model-portfolio-(Satchmo-III)?p=615484#post615484

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back