Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have all the files ready, some just need to be updated
Nice...I'm looking for the available helmets that are out right now. I really enjoy making the helmets and would like to make all of the available helmets that are out right now. And any full armor or pieces also... can you help me out with and of that, I currently have the dead eye, the locusts, the solider and master chief...if you have anything different then those 4 then I would be so great full if you can send me what I don't have.

Nice...I'm looking for the available helmets that are out right now. I really enjoy making the helmets and would like to make all of the available helmets that are out right now. And any full armor or pieces also... can you help me out with and of that, I currently have the dead eye, the locusts, the solider and master chief...if you have anything different then those 4 then I would be so great full if you can send me what I don't have.
sorry those are the only ones ive found

Is xbladezero still in this thread or is he gone? It would be nice if al these files would go into the first post to keep things nice and searchable...! :) I mean, the speed at which Monkeyfuj is redoing these files is great (!) :D

sorry those are the only ones ive found

Could you upload those monkeyfuj?

Can't we ask a mod to place the files in the fipo? I think Ruze already did that with some?!

Big shoutout to all the people who are working on the H4 files!

Now that the thread is starting to get a little un-organised, and files are getting a bit more difficult to find amongst the pages, do you want to take me up on the offer of shifting all these files over to the Database?
(This is more a question to the modellers)

CJ

Now that the thread is starting to get a little un-organised, and files are getting a bit more difficult to find amongst the pages, do you want to take me up on the offer of shifting all these files over to the Database?

CJ
im good with that

CJ

Will these then also be included in the all-in-one pep pack?

Thanks for that monkeyfuj! :D

Hi there I have a question / request of monkeyfuj. I'm building a full Spartan VI hopefully for midnight release on Nov 6th. I can't seem to find a biceps file. I've looked everywhere, do you have one?
The work You've done on the rest is truly outstanding, especially the extra details. I'm looking forward to building that chest. I hope you don't mind but I had to change the paper size, rescale and re-unfold some of the pieces so they will fit me... If you want me to I'll send them back to you, so you can see if they're any good to you.
Huge fan...
Stu.

Hi there I have a question / request of monkeyfuj. I'm building a full Spartan VI hopefully for midnight release on Nov 6th. I can't seem to find a biceps file. I've looked everywhere, do you have one?
The work You've done on the rest is truly outstanding, especially the extra details. I'm looking forward to building that chest. I hope you don't mind but I had to change the paper size, rescale and re-unfold some of the pieces so they will fit me... If you want me to I'll send them back to you, so you can see if they're any good to you.
Huge fan...
Stu.

There has been one made, it should be in the zip file that i posted on the previous page

ohmygosh
finished modeling the boltshot
i didnt get any reference for the back so it may be off

From what I could glean from the recent videos, principle among them the latest "Promethean Weapon" montage, your apprehension was on the mark: the back does seem to be off. The two cylinders on the side seem smaller in the game, and it's missing the glowing panel on the back, which is slightly protruding from the flat panel in your model
Screen-Shot-2012-08-31-at-11.24.18-PM.png

Cannot wait to see the fully detailed and unfolded Boltshot file. This thing may soon replace the Mauler as my favorite Halo sidearm. But I still find myself wishing the Mauler (as well as the Brute Chopper) would return in Halo 4, or one of the upcoming games. The mauler was never available as a starting weapon in Halo 3, and I would have loved to have been able to put that as a replacement to the shotgun (or to replace the zombie's sword) in infection gametypes, or been able to take the chopper through a more smoothly forged map (Halo 3's feels almost impossible to work with now that I've been spoiled by Reach).

is anyone workuing on any new helmets models, I would but i dont have the program or time to do it, I've been looking for the Oceanic helmet, the one that looks like big brother from bioshock, and to I'm also looking for the new recon helmet as well

*Big Daddy not brother, just clarifying...

Anyways It should come along sometime soon, hopefully, people have just started modeling for Halo 4, so just be patient. I'm personally waiting to see if someone makes the Pathfinder helmet.

For those who are not acquainted with the Database, for any reason, I suggest you drop by the thread for more info.
Link to thread: here

For those of you who are familiar with it, go check out the new Halo 4 section.

/somewhat relevant threadjack

>>KEEP IT CLEAN<<

CJ

If somebody(s) wants to go through this thread and collect the new files in the same manner as was previously done, I'll add them to the first post again.

Got a Meta-Update for you guys!

So, here's an image of the LMG that premiers in Halo 4 this november:
2821635-gallery.jpg

And here's the work I've done so far...
mg2.png

Keep you updated,
Oash-Koash, out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back