Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it is well organized. Everything you need is on the first post. The rests are just discussions.
You believe wrong, some files are missing in the first post, other files were improved over time, while you can just get old versions of certain files on the first post.

You believe wrong...

You might want to word posts like this a bit more carefully in the future, as many will take this as a sign of aggression.

The fact of the matter is this, this thread was started well over a year ago, when the references for Halo 4 were slim. While many new models have indeed been developed recently, the author of this thread has been offline for almost three months, so no updates to the original post unless it was by a mod. I agree with CoolC that the initial organization of this thread was great, everything accessible on the first post, but I also somewhat agree with Halo 4 and Rainbow Dash that since the OP has been offline, and the fact that certain files have gone missing, it needs an update.

My advice would be to be patient. When the game comes out in less than three weeks, I almost guarantee that there will be a huge increase in the number of more accurate Halo 4 armor models being developed, simply because people will have better access to reference.

You might want to word posts like this a bit more carefully in the future, as many will take this as a sign of aggression.
Well it isn't meant this way, as a matter of fact he started his post in kinda similar way.

Before jumping the gun, you may want to read carefully.
This is implying that he read carefully, but if he did, he would know that the first post was last modified on 06-21-2012 (nearly 4 month ago) and that there were many files posted in this thread after that date.

Nice fipo... :confused If you like it organized, I would say... get to work!

To all the modelers/unfolders, keep up the awesome work :D

Sorry if I came off as rude, it was only my personal opinion. I was going to build a more organized better written body of text. But since the database exists I don't think I need to.

Hey guys I have a few files ready for foam making..

These are all MK VII MASTER CHIEF

Gauntlet (made by me)
Shin (made by me with Monkeyfuj's knee, i want to have your permission to release that)
Chest (made by kingrahl originally but HEAVILY modified in blender, i still want to get his permission before releasing)
Handplate (made by me)
Cod (again, made by me)
I think thats about it..

LMK if you guys are okay with me releasing those

Hey guys I have a few files ready for foam making..

These are all MK VII MASTER CHIEF

Gauntlet (made by me)
Shin (made by me with Monkeyfuj's knee, i want to have your permission to release that)
Chest (made by kingrahl originally but HEAVILY modified in blender, i still want to get his permission before releasing)
Handplate (made by me)
Cod (again, made by me)
I think thats about it..

LMK if you guys are okay with me releasing those
im good with it

Cod

Gauntlet (has very little detail on purpose, detail can be added with a hot knife, xacto knife and a heatgun, or with the wonderful FOAMIEEEEEEESSSS!)

Shin

Handplate

I'll post the chest if i can get permission.

also, some of you may not understand the method in which i foam. Basically if one piece is too big to fit on one page but would make the end result smoother and nicer looking, i just let it overlap and tape the pieces together later (which it may not marry up perfectly page to page, but the top and bottom of each page will always meet correctly, then line up the parts so it makes sense to your eyes.)
I make the pieces as low detail as i can so that detail can be added later, if this isnt how you want to foam, that is your choice.

thanks guys

Hey everyone! Just letting yall know that i am underway in making the ACR-920 (Railgun) Here is the PDO file if anyone wants to unfolding. Im going back under to make a higher definition version. Wish me luck! :D
http://www.4shared.com/file/ZnQ3d616/ACR-920_LR.html
Railtest1.jpg

AutoSave_UNSCRailgun1-1.jpg

AutoSave_UNSCRailgun.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back