Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
403965_350767511619583_215529225143413_1220638_1038340433_n.jpg

I found this, and noticed some weird guns above it?

i'll like to make this one

It's the right. Since you have to make 2, original and then reverse your folds for the other, it wouldn't matter if I labeled it.

yea I know that, it just looks pretty unifrom front and back unlike the old ones were the front covered more then the back so I wasn't sure which was which.

any word on when the shins, boot and wast will be done?, really looking forward to starting my build of this. and good work to everyone that has been modeling and unfolding everything. keep it up.

If you go look at the video you can see him holding this, also, the mcfarlen toy comes with this and they even call it the silenced pistol, also every halo 4 site I've been able to find with this picture claims that it is the silenced pistol. Hence why I assume that it is, the silenced pistol.

Turns out this is supposed to be that silenced pistol in the trailer
No its a pistol or a launcher that shoots the black projectile at the end. Whatever sites your looking at, the people must pay no attention to the trailer because obviously guns with suppressors on them dont shoot the suppressor they shoot a bullet and that gun did not shoot a bullet it shot an explosive like got armour said or a projectile.

No its a pistol or a launcher that shoots the black projectile at the end. Whatever sites your looking at, the people must pay no attention to the trailer because obviously guns with suppressors on them dont shoot the suppressor they shoot a bullet and that gun did not shoot a bullet it shot an explosive like got armour said or a projectile.

You sir are right, I was in class so I couldn't double check the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back