Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo got a point ai blue fox and can someone give me a 4shared file of nintendos unfold because megaupload is taken down by fbi and ill see if any1 makes a easier model ,i know how to make a clay one ,sadly i dont have $100 to spend on clay , i could make it out of foam ,if there were foam stores in australia

i know this is prolly a dumb question, but which side is the bicep and which is tricep?

I haven't had much time to change my models recently so I did the easiest.
Here's the bicep/tricep again.
Halo4Bicep-Tricep.jpg

Halo 4 Bicep-Tricep.pdo

You are correct to face palm as I was not talking to you and had not even seen your post or responding to your post I was answering the fact that mediafire works far better for me personally then 4shared it's faster and all.

Never assume

i have another question about the bicep piece, what would be the best way to size for that one? height, width or depth? im assuming height but im unsure as to where to start the measurement and where to stop.

anyone planning on making the spartan IV torso seen here:
halo4_3.jpg

I'm also in love with that foot armor.

How much money would you say starting out making your own peps. I'm great at sculpting. However no money for all the clay I need.
can anyone help?

pepakura is the cheepist meethod of armor making. to start out you just need a printer, pepakura designer (dont have to buy it, but can't save if you don't) and cardstock which is only about $5 for 150 sheets at walmart. I would suggest starting out with something very easy and simple to get used to working with it. it took me a few years to get to the level i'm at now, and i'm not even an expert.

Making your own pep files requires the Pepakura Designer program (you want to be able to save your files) and a 3D modeling program (Blender is free). But you also need to learn 3D modeling.

Sorry, i should be a little more specific :/ I'm trying to figure out where I'd have to go to make my own peps. Thanks for the info though :)

agreed, i believe these are the only pieces left for a complete suite. i have most of the helmet done pepping and the shoulders are done hands are done and working on bicep/tricep as we speak.

soooo........ any idea on how the shins and boots are coming? id love to have those to work with.

Sorry, i should be a little more specific :/ I'm trying to figure out where I'd have to go to make my own peps. Thanks for the info though :)

is what got me started on becoming a "pepper"

agreed, i believe these are the only pieces left for a complete suite. i have most of the helmet done pepping and the shoulders are done hands are done and working on bicep/tricep as we speak.

I'm STILL ver busy at the moment. I'll try my hardest to get it done soon (now that we have a "due date"). I recently got a screen recording software, so hopefully I can record my modeling of the shins or boots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back