Halo E3 News, Halo CE HD and Halo 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK everyone!

The Halo 4 panel just ended as I'm typing this and there are several things they announced that clear up some things.

The Halo 4 beta will NOT be included with CE Anniversary

Halo 4 does NOT take place in 2554

The new trilogy is called the " Reclaimer " trilogy

They also left us with a AWESOME video of Halo 4 concept art which I will post as soon as it hits the web!

-Jacob

OK everyone!

The Halo 4 panel just ended as I'm typing this and there are several things they announced that clear up some things.

The Halo 4 beta will NOT be included with CE Anniversary

Halo 4 does NOT take place in 2554

The new trilogy is called the " Reclaimer " trilogy

They also left us with a AWESOME video of Halo 4 concept art which I will post as soon as it hits the web!

-Jacob

Does that mean we get to see Blue team and Dr. Halsey again? I honest to god hope it plays in on the events of Onyx.

It looks like Waypoint just posted the Halo 4 concept art video on their youtube account... This game looks like it'll have a darker tone... I like it. :)

Does that mean we get to see Blue team and Dr. Halsey again? I honest to god hope it plays in on the events of Onyx.

They also said that it is a direct sequel to Halo 3 and that all of the Comics , games and media in the past 3 years is leading up to Halo 4 and the book "Glasslands" will explain alot of things. He also said in a roundabout way that Buck will be tied into the book.

Here is the video!

EDIT : Here is a screenshot of the thing after the "Halo 4" Logo

Halo4screenshot.jpg

Enjoy!

Jacob

Last edited by a moderator:
They also said that it is a direct sequel to Halo 3 and that all of the Comics , games and media in the past 3 years is leading up to Halo 4 and the book "Glasslands" will explain alot of things. He also said in a roundabout way that Buck will be tied into the book.

Here is the video!

EDIT : Here is a screenshot of the thing after the "Halo 4" Logo

Halo4screenshot.jpg

Enjoy!

Jacob

Buck!
"YAYS"

What better way than to tie it all together in the next installment!

Here are the other 2 videos they showed. The first -

Intro video

The second- Audio recording for Halo 4

Enjoy!

Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back