Halo E3 News, Halo CE HD and Halo 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, to me, that sounds like it's for the better:

"...Japanese influence.."?
"...build a Halo that was fundamentally different..."?

:rolleyes

No thanks, good riddance. In my opinion, the Halo "recipe" is just fine, and any major overhaul would more than likely alienate it's devoted fans.

It's a pdf, I'm not seeing what is interactive about it. Regardless, I am intrigued by it. I guess it could be a flight path or navigational chart to the shield world.

I have a screen capture! Members of the Halo community .....DECIPHER !

onidatadrop.jpg

Your welcome ;)

Meh, to me, that sounds like it's for the better:

"...Japanese influence.."?
"...build a Halo that was fundamentally different..."?

:rolleyes

No thanks, good riddance. In my opinion, the Halo "recipe" is just fine, and any major overhaul would more than likely alienate it's devoted fans.

I agree, we don't need halo going Japanese, because its not from japan and not everything from japan is good. Iv grown to dislike a lot of western SciFi that uses Japanese influence because its over used and not ALL scifi should have heavy Asian influence... no offence to anyone of Asian culture.

That style was at its peak with BladeRunner.

Anyone hit that QR code yet?

Transmission and Communication Drops: 6/6 (I'm assuming there will be six of these total, the star chart looks to be the first one)
To: REDACTED
Recovered: CASTLE Site (Looks like SOMETHING of Halsey's lair still stands...)

//S3/Event_Log/recov:REACH/: Section 3, recovered from Reach
/<XF-063_04_02_2491>/: Looks to be Drop #1: information related to Onyx (this is the same name as the star chart PDF, by the way)
/<DDR-A340021-2300-07-18-52>: Looks to be drop #2 (same date as the Battle at Sigma Octanus IV)
/<DDR-A340021-0325-07-19-52. HABA-8293-92>: Drop #3
/<DDR-A340021-0250-08-01-52. 93893-PRELIM>: Drop #4
/<DDR-A340024-1115-08-27-52>: Drop #5 (the same day the remaining SPARTAN-IIs are given specifics on Operation: RED FLAG)
/<PDA_taggedcomm0233>: Drop #6
//endSEC.REDACTED.2553
The planet Onyx on the ONI astrogation charts (NOT the UNSC charts, on which the planet was still hidden, in order to keep the SPARTAN-III program and the ONI base there a secret).

i just hope the story stays good, and the game play gets tuned up a bit, again the last halo games never made me feel like 500 years from our future they got some cool stuff but the tech seems so basic like it could be done in 50 years not 500, we have shotguns that can rapid fire now and grenade launcher attachments for rifles.

Anyone hit that QR code yet?

Transmission and Communication Drops: 6/6 (I'm assuming there will be six of these total, the star chart looks to be the first one)
To: REDACTED
Recovered: CASTLE Site (Looks like SOMETHING of Halsey's lair still stands...)

//S3/Event_Log/recov:REACH/: Section 3, recovered from Reach
/<XF-063_04_02_2491>/: Looks to be Drop #1: information related to Onyx (this is the same name as the star chart PDF, by the way)
/<DDR-A340021-2300-07-18-52>: Looks to be drop #2 (same date as the Battle at Sigma Octanus IV)
/<DDR-A340021-0325-07-19-52. HABA-8293-92>: Drop #3
/<DDR-A340021-0250-08-01-52. 93893-PRELIM>: Drop #4
/<DDR-A340024-1115-08-27-52>: Drop #5 (the same day the remaining SPARTAN-IIs are given specifics on Operation: RED FLAG)
/<PDA_taggedcomm0233>: Drop #6
//endSEC.REDACTED.2553
The planet Onyx on the ONI astrogation charts (NOT the UNSC charts, on which the planet was still hidden, in order to keep the SPARTAN-III program and the ONI base there a secret).

THIS backs up my theory that Halo 4 takes place on Onyx!

did anyone see this:
(speaking of epic!)

I saw it , but I wasnt too sure about posting leaked information because I thought I read that it wasn't allowed on the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was my theory too. It makes sense...financially too. Why would i believe Frank and get Cryptum and Grasslands because HE says it ties in...unless we(halo fanboys) figure it indeed does tie into Onyx as well(which it should). So yeah I am getting the new books...yes I will gladly give them my money.

And i am betting not one...but TWO snack packs...that it ties in with Onyx and then Halsey etc finds out about the Forerunners more...and i think they aren't exactly "gods" or all that good either. They were just smart as heck and knew what to do with the flood. The Guilty Spark eludes to this in one of the terminals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back