Halo Fan Film - Work In Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, silent echo is awsome, i hope that i get to meet him in my travels, although that probably the other guys part, :(

anyway, i have some new pics for ya

[attachment=16771:halo movie 029.jpg]

[attachment=16772:halo movie 030.jpg]

[attachment=16773:halo movie 031.jpg]

[attachment=16774:halo movie 032.jpg]

[attachment=16775:halo movie 034.jpg]

[attachment=16776:halo movie 035.jpg]

i am fairly good with greenscreen editing and adding things like muzzle flashes but i don't live near italy and i could possibly put any reccomended music soundtrack things and the halo theme. so e-mail me @ mad-cheese@live.co.uk if u want any editing done to see how good i am

[attachment=16774:halo movie 032.jpg]

YEAH! someone else chose the cardoard way ^W^

Ok...Well,the model looks very good,well scaled and built.

It that the final paint?

[attachment=16776:halo movie 035.jpg]

The Magnum looks very nice!

Before you paint it,I suggest covering the "open" cardboard edges with little

strips of duct tape. It gives the weapon a more realistic look.

Well done! Keep up the good work.

those was going to be the final paint unless you direct otherwise, and for the magnum i was going to paper mache it to cover thos nasty edges

p.s. i have a poll going for what weapon i am going to do next so input your oppinion (most people want me to remake my assault rifle) i have some location picsuploaded and in can post them here if you want

@ guilty It looks like you used glossy finish paint try using matte instead so it will not be quite as shiny and it also looks like silver on the top I would go for a gunmetal gray these are tips that might make it a bit more realistic looking because the cardboard gun itself looked great. and your magnum looks magnificent being out of cardboard. @ Capestranus again I love your cg work. Is that a little easter egg marathon symbol in front of the eyepiece?

for the black it was a matte black, and for the top piece, it is silver because i didn't want t buy more spray paint so i just used some i already had

p.s. i been working one some custom odst helmet variants, just to tell the squad leader from the rest of the group, if you want me to i will post pics of the variants to see which one i will use

guilty said:
for the black it was a matte black, and for the top piece, it is silver because i didn't want t buy more spray paint so i just used some i already had

p.s. i been working one some custom odst helmet variants, just to tell the squad leader from the rest of the group, if you want me to i will post pics of the variants to see which one i will use

My brother used warhammer pain too ....thant's nice! You could spray-paint the AR with black,then,from a major distance,a non-direct layer of silver paint. this should preserve the black and add a nice metal effect.

Then use paint brushes for the detail. This should work well.

Yes,I look foward to seeing the helmets and the other photos.

BTW,check the production crew thread when you can.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone,and welcome back.
First of all, I'm sorry for this long absence:the forum accident was something I hadn't expected.
However,while the forum was down,our work here didn't stop.
Our time was spent upgrading the weaponry and the other props.
The most recent one is the new marine armor. Heavy cardboard,polieuretane foam and metal were the chosen materials for this new version,that looks more realistic than the previous one, keeping the HaloCE design.

On the other side,The CG work continues everyday:new concept art pieces and models are coming to life and I'm very excited about the final result.Plus,next week I'm buying the new PC .

Ah...To all the guys who wanted to be voice actors...You are in.Good luck.I'll send you the script.

PS.to the production team:Can you PM me your E-mail addresses?

This will definitely become something to put on your resume. The graphics in this are quite something.

Need any female voices? I'd be up for that, and I have an ok microphone.

to Roxyroo: Maybe..maybe not...

to OldSchoolDude: I'll find a good character for you.
----

This is the new UNSC Marine armor design. http://capestranus.deviantart.com/art/Halo-tGotA-UNSCArmor-concept-168992995

Features:
*Removed some plates(legs,arms) since we thought they would be useless:a plasma hit would burn your arm/leg with and without a metal plate.
*We mixed CE/reach designs,to have a real looking marine with the CE armor.
*we will have helmets,caps,bandanas etcetc.
*useful tools and stuff can be stored inside the "backpack plate".

Coming soon: the "Thor" crew suit.

sadly there hasnt been much work for me lately, about two months ago the land lady decided she wanted to sell her house without us in it,so a month ago we moved intoour camping RV while we wait for our house to be finished, but that is going to be another month at the latest. i am not saying that i am giving up on this project(i really want to be in it) i am just saying that i cant do anything at the moment and that imay not meet the dead line.

to Roxyroo: Maybe..maybe not...

to OldSchoolDude: I'll find a good character for you.
----

This is the new UNSC Marine armor design. http://capestranus.deviantart.com/art/Halo-tGotA-UNSCArmor-concept-168992995

Features:
*Removed some plates(legs,arms) since we thought they would be useless:a plasma hit would burn your arm/leg with and without a metal plate.
*We mixed CE/reach designs,to have a real looking marine with the CE armor.
*we will have helmets,caps,bandanas etcetc.
*useful tools and stuff can be stored inside the "backpack plate".

Coming soon: the "Thor" crew suit.

Hey Capestranus! I'm gettin back into the fan-film groove. E-mail me! FROCKLIFFE@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back