Halo Fan Film - Work In Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Capestranus. If you wouldn't mind sending me an e-mail explaining wether or not you can do the CGI?Animation for my film that'd be awesome (FROCKLIFFE@gmail.com)

Hello everyone!Hope you guys are enjoying these days.
..For I'm not. School took great part of my holidays free time,and I couldn't go on with the production during summer.
A good piece of news is that now I have a new,powerful pc,which is going to reduce the time taken by VFXs.

Another good thing is that my brother,while I was busy with study,kept making props and little objects.
We have the uniforms for the Thor's crew and soldiers.
Officers,marines,scout team,and pilots....Now all the pieces must be put together.

I have been witness to a massive increasing of fanfilms made by people all around the world...
And the more I see;the more I have this impulse to slow myself down,look back at what I have and stop the production.
I remember when one 2 years ago I was shooting the fake trailer,with my photocamera and a cardboard AR.
Now things are changed...
What we have set in motion is something that I want to be remebered by the fans of Halo,I want to achieve this goal so that all the fans that wanted a Halo movie will finally have some.
I'm not event trying to make something like Cooper's movie...that would be impossible to me.
But I want to get as close as possible to its quality,no matter of the time it will take.
That is why we are so slow...we are evolving: better weapons are being made,better costumes are being assembled...
We removed the old paper model,andreplaced it with a more detailed one.Thos
The quality of the props and the enormous CGI structures will make this movie something special.

Don't worry ...You will have this movie before the end of the next year.

If you are a member of the production crew, please send me some photos of your equipment ,props and armor.
This is just to see if it is accurate and realistic enough for a believable shot(think about it:in the middle of a dramatic scene,you say<hey ,that is paper!!!>)

We want to bring you the best we can make.
If you have a good looking armor,and want to take part to this project,just PM me.

great can wait to see it u still might help me right with my fan film like i said all i need is some one to CGI the brutes and other covenant

Hi there.
Well,I don't think I will have enough time to work on more than one movie at the same time.
However, I can still send you some of the models I made.
If you need grunts and elites,I have the 3d files.
But you will have to animate them.
I would like to help you,but this year is going to be a very difficult one.

ok well grunts and elites work its better then nothing so i can find some one else i thank u and if u need any help with urs ill try

Hi there.
Well,I don't think I will have enough time to work on more than one movie at the same time.
However, I can still send you some of the models I made.
If you need grunts and elites,I have the 3d files.
But you will have to animate them.
I would like to help you,but this year is going to be a very difficult one.

Hey mate. I know things are gonna be tough and if there is anything I can do to help let me know.

I'm really counting on you for the CGI in my film. :)

I can't wait to see the film finished and will do everything I can to help.

Hello everyone!
It has been a looong time...

SO , I thought it would be nice to show you we are still alive and that we are working hard.

We have spent so many months rebuilding almost everything, both real and digital.
Here you can see a glimpse of the armor sets we had in August:
ODST_costume006.jpg

And here you can see the first episode of our video-documentary about the project:

Enjoy and spread the word!

Last edited by a moderator:
okay i could help i got some big green tarps and a few suit of ODST and MARINE a lot with a ONI office and part of a captain suit done so i could help you out until the spring.

Thanks foxleader,but currently we have all the props we need for shooting.

So...
Hello guys!
If you haven't seen it already, then check out our second "Behind the Scenes" episode here-

Also, remember to check out our official Facebook page here- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Halo-T...02479343175317
...And take a look to some fancy things.

Stay tuned and keep on spreading the word about our project.

Hey guys!

The teaser trailer has come out.

Remember to let us know what you about the project think by posting a comment.

Thanks!

love the work so far...
only wish that i would live in america or whatever country you live in so i could have a role in the movie
too bad i live in the netherlands Q__Q
love the work

Maine out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back