Halo MK 7

OscarWyler

So I'm having trouble trying to see the mk 7 armour and helmet, if anyone can send me the 2d pepakura files I will be in Ur debt

Having trouble "seeing them" ??
Meaning can't find any files anywhere? Or the files you found are blurry and hard to read?
Can't find them in the site armory?

By the way - welcome to the site. Something you may not have noticed but is really handy - at the bottom of your thread will be a bunch of suggested threads that seem to match the topic of your own. For example you should see several MK7 (MK VII) threads suggested down below. Maybe checking those out will help point you at some resources.
Snag_a1f2d7d.png

Having trouble "seeing them" ??
Meaning can't find any files anywhere? Or the files you found are blurry and hard to read?
Can't find them in the site armory?

By the way - welcome to the site. Something you may not have noticed but is really handy - at the bottom of your thread will be a bunch of suggested threads that seem to match the topic of your own. For example you should see several MK7 (MK VII) threads suggested down below. Maybe checking those out will help point you at some resources.View attachment 339162
Understood, thank u

We currently only have Foam Optimized pepakura files for the base Infinite Mark VII in The Armory:

All of the files in The Armory are those that members have generously donated for others to use free of charge. If you can't find the files there, that means no member has had the time to make those files and offer them up for free.

We currently only have Foam Optimized pepakura files for the base Infinite Mark VII in The Armory:

All of the files in The Armory are those that members have generously donated for others to use free of charge. If you can't find the files there, that means no member has had the time to make those files and offer them up for free.
So are you implying it's important to get them or am I understanding that wrong

If you are looking for traditional pepakura for cardstock paper and fiberglass reinforcing, no, we do not currently have those files available, only the ones intended for Foam that I previously linked.

It's not impossible that someone will make traditional Pep files in the future, but like I said, we depend on the generosity of our members to make and offer these files, and with more and more folks transitioning to Foam and 3D printing and traditional Pep becoming less common, I will admit the chances are probably low.

This thread is more than 4 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back