Halo Reach 3d Model/ Pep Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be too much to ask for anyone to make a Tactical/TRAUMA Kit Thigh attachment, if no one already has?

Haha! I am actually working on modeling this right now. It's a bit of a slow process for me, what with work and all, but now that fileshare is back up, I have real high-res pictures of the thing, as before there only seemed to be tiny pictures of it on the internet.

im looking for the CBRN attachment for a hazop helmet, so it would be pretty cool if somone could make one, thanks :)

I'm just looking for a more updated/ smoother Halo Reach recon helmet. I like Rhinoc's but something about it just doesn't seem right (no offense). So if anyone has one, please share :)

http://www.4shared.com/folder/CCB_6QwQ/405th_Pepakura_Database.html
Under reach -> helmets -> attachments, there is the CBRN, it is labeled for EOD but I think they're the same thing.

PS the db is acting funny for me, if you go to a folder and it says "NO files" or something, hit refresh and they should show up.
On the contrary, there are TWO types of CBRN - the one found on the EOD/GUNGNIR helmets, and the one found on HAZOP/Commando/ODST.

And I have no idea why the DB does that, blame it on 4shared for now.

I'm just looking for a more updated/ smoother Halo Reach recon helmet. I like Rhinoc's but something about it just doesn't seem right (no offense). So if anyone has one, please share :)

Check the Database, I've modded the H3 to reflect the visible changes for Reach, and JTM has one based of the concept art.

Ohh my bad. I was feeling too unmotivated to look hard, since 4shared is acting up. Good call.

Has anyone asked 4shared what's up yet?

Haha! I am actually working on modeling this right now. It's a bit of a slow process for me, what with work and all, but now that fileshare is back up, I have real high-res pictures of the thing, as before there only seemed to be tiny pictures of it on the internet.
Really? That's great, I myself and a few other people around here wanted one of these modelled, I hope to see this sometime soon, thanks man.

Has anyone made a pep file for the "armor power pack" that is located on the back of reach spartans that shows what armor power they have? I have searched the forums and only found a thread where the OP was talking about building it. Any help would be appreciated. Also Katsu I am very interested in your Tactical/TRAUMA Kit Thigh attachment looking forward to seeing your file!

Thanks for they help!

I have been looking for a 3D model or Unfold of the Military Police helmet. I have found one but it was a modified version of another helmet (I think the Marine helmet) and wasn't that close it. No offense meant to whoever did that one. If someone is willing to do the 3D model I would do the unfold (I have only done one unfold but it turned out pretty good I think). You would also have my unending appreciation.

Has anyone made a pep file for the "armor power pack" that is located on the back of reach spartans that shows what armor power they have? I have searched the forums and only found a thread where the OP was talking about building it. Any help would be appreciated. Also Katsu I am very interested in your Tactical/TRAUMA Kit Thigh attachment looking forward to seeing your file!

Thanks for they help!

http://405th.4shared.com

Under Reach -> Special -> armor ability.

The trauma kit is coming along slowly. I just did a big move out of an old house of twenty years, but I hope to have the model done by the end of this week. I'll post it here and PM those who've expressed interest in case they don't check it.

I have been looking for a 3D model or Unfold of the Military Police helmet. I have found one but it was a modified version of another helmet (I think the Marine helmet) and wasn't that close it. No offense meant to whoever did that one. If someone is willing to do the 3D model I would do the unfold (I have only done one unfold but it turned out pretty good I think). You would also have my unending appreciation.

There is only one model of the MP helmet I've ever seen. There are two files for it in the 405th.4shared db, but they seem to be the same modeler, so I wouldn't get my hopes up. This was going to be my second helmet, but I agree, it's not the most accurate model, but none of the early reach pep models seemed to be. My modeling skills are too limited to make this for you, sorry. It might be a good idea to ask satchmo if he's up for it, since it is one of the few sorely missing quality files.
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/32448-Model-portfolio-(Satchmo-III)

The trauma kit is coming along slowly. I just did a big move out of an old house of twenty years, but I hope to have the model done by the end of this week. I'll post it here and PM those who've expressed interest in case they don't check it.

Well, if you could send a PM to NataliePhoenix also, as she is looking for this file as well, if it is not much trouble to you.
This should be her page: http://www.405th.com/member.php/40873-NataliePhoenix
Thanks in advance and hope to see the finished model soon (and for it to disappear into the Pepakura file abyss, known as my hard drive, lol)

I think somebody should make security

that would be pretty freakin cool :D
you would almost def need to vacuum form the visor..though there is a bike helm thats models after a pilots helmet so the visor on thos are bubbled out just like the security

Hello all, I've been lurking around for awhile (few years) and have tried my hand peping a few different helmets and I think Im ready for the HD versions.
With that being said, Would someone beable to make a High detail model of the Air Assualt Helmet? Im trying to make one as close to game-looks as posible...
If you need me to post any pics of it, please let me know and I'll get those posted for you asap.

Edit: and yes I have seen the three on 4shared and even peped them, But they just wernt detailed enough... No offense to those that took the time to put them together, they looked great and thank you for taking the time to make them. Basicly what Im looking for a version I can pep but looks like some of these other models on a 3d program...

Chris

Sorry, I can't think of any others, though I've heard there was a Kat build somewhere recently on here, you may want to look for it. If you're going to bondo the helm the you can add the details to it in that stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back