halo reach armor hack does it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Yeah I know this should be in general discussion but it won't let me post there. I want to create some awesome screenshots but do to juggling school, video games, moving, and pepping I do not have time to rank up. Just wondering if the hacks actually work and where to find a download

It's not a Downlaod. They work in forge only though so no game cheating.

But you'll need to practice the Armor lock cheat and the Hologram cheat.

Have either one equipped. and when you activate them, you'll want to hit your editor button as soon as you activate. It's all about the timing and you'll need another person with you when performing these, I don't think they work when you're by yourself.

The Armor Lock makes you completely invincible, even to tossing vehicles with you in it, but not to Take Down moves, or drowning.
And the Hologram will display a different Spartan each time you use it.

I just did it for fun, It was another 405th member who showed me. I'm on XBL right now in Forge if you'd like to join me. and you can practice, if those're what you're looking for.

actually there is a hack that lets you get any armor in the game but you have to take surveys. I entered in some fake info and it says i'm done with the survey but it won't unlock the download

sorry dude thats a scam the only way you can do it is if you do it offline, trust me, but if you do want to do it offline PM me. I repeat though there is no hack that will help you level up and unlock armour online unless you get a jtagged xbox and that results in a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back